• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blastzone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
thats k, ill just hate on your grave for eternity, nothing big XD

also if i can manage to get a venue in somewhere not so....desolate, then ill host there instead
but kinda like, not in london because everything is there

Yeniths

East Midlands!
GP what time do you think this will finish on Saturday night? Melee.

I'm working out when best for me to arrive and leave.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well yen as it says people can stay till sunday morning at the venue
however if the melee turnout is as little as people claim it to be, it should be finished by 9 latest, dont hold me to that though

Yeniths

East Midlands!
alright and latest I can arrive at Thetford train station to make the tournament? (saturday)

Tamoo

Smash Master
In honesty, the melee can be done in 4 hours or so easy.

George, you best bring your sablock, we gotta do Arceus vs Sablock on record ;) You staying overnight on the sat?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
The best I may be able to do is arrive at like 12:50 on Sat? is this to late??? Otherwise I'd have to arrive Friday and leave Sat (but last train on Sat isnt that late...)

So I'd rather come Sat and stay Sat night if it finishes late.

Ofc I'll bring Sablelock lol :) I'll prob end up staying Sat night. My list needs work but its getting much much better :D

Tamoo

Smash Master
Well Melee doesn't have to start particularly early so we can hold it up I reckon. What time is registration meant to end anyway? Couldn't find any info in OP

My list will probably need more work tbh, your sablock list is pretty solid. It feels so weird to not be able to use Uxie. Having to draw into the things you need :/ This is what next format's gonna be like lol

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Needs moar yugioh chat...cloud were are you? Got a kizan for the ape king you get in the latest duelist pack xD a 28 quid card for a 2 pound one loool. Wasn't gona bother getting a 3rd kizan cos it's prob gona get limited with the next ban list but for a trash card I might as well xD

Yeniths

East Midlands!
My deck next format will be filled with PONT Judge just all refresh stuff so I don't have to rely on top decks all the time :D. I've been messing around putting Luxray into the deck but there is to much going on if I do that, but I will see.

Thanks a lot GP, I should def be coming then :)

Get directions from station up soon pleeease :D

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Ha gp, my deck is done now, more kizans, shi ens, solemn judgement. It can otk gravekeepers.....as in the anti-meta/meta deck, best in current format lol. It's ****. Gona be awsome. Ryuken gona get back into yugioh too, messaged me earlier.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
pokemon is amazing and you know it

oh btw, enjoy getting walled by ferrothorn with that team of yours ^.^

ShiftingShadows28

Smash Journeyman
Slightly last minute but need housing for 2 please :] we play melee (fortunecookie and I). Preferably housed together.

Edit: Oh housing is another thread ooops, well at least add us to the attending list :D

L-J

Smash Ace
Sorry Tam, it's just toooooo far away from me :( I have revision to be doing and 7 hours combined travelling is too much for a smash tournament. Plus it would cost me nearly £55 in petrol to get there and back lol.

EDIT: wrong thread, oh well

Heartstring

Smash Legend
7hours travelling?
mfw i travelled for a total of 36 hours for a tournament
rthen again, that was in germany,
ah well, maybe next time then ^.^

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Andy usually brings it :( it's such a laugh if we can get hold of any copy I'd love it. Don't let miller go weegee, he's actually top tier, you go weegee you win. Only counter is waluigi

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i can house them, i sent them a pm but theyve yet to reply
also, what a surprise, smudge flaked on me -__-

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah, pretty much
also if yu have the scotsmens numbers, can you tell them to contact me on here so we can sort their housing issue? thnks

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Hopefully ryuken can still make it, apparantly work hasn't paid him yet, I told him to borrow from his parents or somethin. Really hope he will be able to make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom