• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Knight for Brawl (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Patinator

Smash Champion
Yeah. Marth's the most recurring FE character; he's in two games, and one upcoming remake.

Although he'd probably get a few moves or his speed nerfed a bit, since Sakurai's going for balance.

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
Say bro, do you know anybody here in this thread that does Black Knight sigs? Probably not good ones though seeing how I've only found a few decent pics of him.

BK 4 Brawl
(Not Burger King! The Black Knight!)
i think i know just the mate
his name is Stryks, and he is/was a BK supporter too

he made mine ^^

Patinator

Smash Champion
He uses the power of one finger...

Just kidding. How about he plants his sword in the ground, crosses his arms, and lets the wind blow his cape backwards, it flapping in the wind...

...Can't think of anything else. Maybe whatever he does upon winning a battle in RD???

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Hey guys, nice black knight thread. I don't think he should have counter as a down b move though

O Rly?

Smash Cadet
I really, REALLY wish the Black Knight was a playable character.

Alas, with Ike already in, Marth probably returning, and Lyn/Sothe (from what I heard from Jumpfest) being assist trophies, I highly doubt he's going to be more than a trophy (or another assist)

Rakath

Smash Ace
My only issue with the moveset on the first post is his counter...

If he counters a Projectile it should be a Swordwave, not a Javelin. He's Black Knigth with a 2 range Sword, he can swing his sword and send the wave out.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
I'm also desperately wanting the Black Knight to be in. I suppose I could see some attacks... and how Luna/Eclipse (whichever FE you're looking at) being his FS of course.

Though seeing how Ike is said to be as slow as he is, I can't bear to imagine how slow the Black Knight here would be. I think we ARE better off hoping that he's a boss instead. He's got the theme, haunting aura about him, sexy black armor/cape, warp magic, a health bar... he's got the whole package.

I'd love to fight the Black Knight with Ike head-on with no turn-based rules holding them back... just one big showdown. I've been waiting for another FE update for ages.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Though seeing how Ike is said to be as slow as he is, I can't bear to imagine how slow the Black Knight here would be. I think we ARE better off hoping that he's a boss instead. He's got the theme, haunting aura about him, sexy black armor/cape, warp magic, a health bar... he's got the whole package.
Consolation prize FTW!

IF he doesn't get in, it would be the next best thing.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
ya black knight for brawls he is awsome in the game and he does sorta have a story line, come on he killed Ikes dad it would be so awsome to se them really fight each other then theway fire emblem games work.He is also was the helper of a madman (arshnad).He is to cool Not to be in brawls .

He would be my second heavywieght caracter :).

Top Bottom