• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Knight for Brawl (SPOILERS AHEAD)

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord

She had a fanbase and being a light female character that made people think of her as a good choice. I'd rather see Black Knight though instead of any other Fire Emblem character.
A smashboards fanbase means nothing. However she would have been a really cool character

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
You know you could say that same thing about Black Knight.
Not really. BK's game main character Ike is in obviously. So as with any other hero, there main antagonist has a decent a chance as any to make it in. Its not like hes jumping over main characters like Lyn would have.

Hong

The Strongest
Want to know the REAL identity of the Black Knight?
What you've been told in the past is a lie. The truth has been kept secret from the general public as the truth is a beckon for mental illness. Are you ready? Are you SURE you're ready!? All right... You asked for it.

Anna the tutorial girl! That's why she was never teaching when you battled Black Knight! That's why Black Knight has the fighting skill of many Fire Emblem generations combined! That's why she has so much knowledge! The truth is out!

IllidR

Smash Champion

Anna the tutorial girl! That's why she was never teaching when you battled Black Knight! That's why Black Knight has the fighting skill of many Fire Emblem generations combined! That's why she has so much knowledge! The truth is out!

Lmao!

Omg, I knew it! It all makes sense now!

Edit: All go vote for Black Knight in today's Fight Club, he must beat Geno!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I hate that stupid thread so rubbish...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANYWAYS Black Knight for brawl... and put Sakurai's head there instead of Anna.

OniLink171

Smash Apprentice

niiiiiiiiiiiice..... it all makes sense now!!! The Anna is in all the games because she has arcane powder!! XD that is awesome.... did you guys see? Lyn became an assist trophy.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea i would expect him to be near the end of when you un lock the unlockables ( A bit like Ganondorf).

Hong

The Strongest
Black Knight unfortunately won't make it into Brawl as he was brutally murdered and eaten.

GenG

Smash Lord
I was searching for some FE fanart and I found some good GotD ones, mostly about the Black Knight and his true self. Spoilers, as ever.

GenG

Smash Lord
You have a frame at the left, and when you click in one of the links, the pic appears at the right. Is... easy I think.

The first batch is from GotD, and you have the red kana warying about spoilers.

GenG

Smash Lord
Yeah, they are very cool, but I wonder if these are from in-game scenes or just fan thoughts, like for example...

*SPOILERS*

The one with Zelgius visiting Greil's grave.

Maybe Lunadis can clear things up without going too far in the plot of GotD... just yes or no :p

Legendary Angel

Smash Apprentice
I've never played FE much, but in SSB the characters are alot of fun to use. BK however wouldn't be an exception. He has such a bulky build that I'd say he'd just be a clone of Ganandorf in Brawl now that he has a sword as well. I mean they're both large and slow, both have nice swords, both are "dark" and have shadow powers to some extent.

But then again it would be really nice to have a FE villain for Brawl and BK certainly qualifies. And since there is no confirmation or other major FE nominations for Brawl, I hope BK makes it.

IllidR

Smash Champion
I've never played FE much, but in SSB the characters are alot of fun to use. BK however wouldn't be an exception. He has such a bulky build that I'd say he'd just be a clone of Ganandorf in Brawl now that he has a sword as well. I mean they're both large and slow, both have nice swords, both are "dark" and have shadow powers to some extent.

But then again it would be really nice to have a FE villain for Brawl and BK certainly qualifies. And since there is no confirmation or other major FE nominations for Brawl, I hope BK makes it.

Well Black Knight could end up as a clone if Sakurai got really lazy, but as you can see from the main page, Lunadis's moveset, there are possibilities that'll make him completely unique. And that's only the moveset from one person, meaning that many others could be drawn up. Let's hope Sakurai doesn't make that mistake.

BLACK KNIGHT FOR RAWL!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Who said that Ganondorf would have a sword? since when was Ganondorf heavily armored? and their fighting style's are radically different.

And Ganondorf would have a superior recovery better jumps and would be faster than BK.

Anyways i would presume BK's fighting style would be similar to Ike's because... well... you know i cant be bothered to put spoiler tag's in.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Who said that Ganondorf would have a sword? since when was Ganondorf heavily armored? and their fighting style's are radically different.

And Ganondorf would have a superior recovery better jumps and would be faster than BK.

Anyways i would presume BK's fighting style would be similar to Ike's because... well... you know i cant be bothered to put spoiler tag's in.

Edit: I hereby declare this post no longer part of the single post army but... PART OF THE REPUBLIC OF DOUBLE POSTING!!

GenG

Smash Lord
I've been replaying PoR lately and the battle with the BK in Hard is ****ing ********. How the **** does he pull off two Luna and I don't get a ****ing Aether once? Ike is at 20 with everything maxed but Aether doesn't activate! And I've replayed this level 4 times in a row!

This is ****ing frustrating. I mean, I just made Mist got D staves in this single level to be able to use Mend in the BK battle. **** the BK, I'll escape the next time, I don't care about Nasir and his sluggish transformation I just wanted to kick BK's ***.

Hong

The Strongest
I've been replaying PoR lately and the battle with the BK in Hard is ****ing ********. How the **** does he pull off two Luna and I don't get a ****ing Aether once? Ike is at 20 with everything maxed but Aether doesn't activate! And I've replayed this level 4 times in a row!

This is ****ing frustrating. I mean, I just made Mist got D staves in this single level to be able to use Mend in the BK battle. **** the BK, I'll escape the next time, I don't care about Nasir and his sluggish transformation I just wanted to kick BK's ***.

The game hates you. I always win. :p

RWB

Smash Ace

You do know that BKs Luna activation rate is 30%, and Aethers is 26% at best. ;)

Meh, that fight is just about luck anyway.

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
He would be kind of lame, knowing that the game where you find out who he really is comes out like a month before this one.

Top Bottom