• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bizzare glitch with Snake and his Cypher in Corneria

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I searched but I didn't find so here goes.

In a FFA yesterday I decided to play as Snake. Corneria (melee stage) got picked and the fight began.

I was a bit bored so I thought I'd go and stand on the two guns beneath the Great Fox's head and do some crazy explosive firing. As I attempted to jump on I realised I need to use my Up + B and then...Snake started freaking out on the guns. His falling animation went haywire for a few seconds before he plummeted to his doom.

I'm assuming it's because he is too big to fit on the gap when he's got his cypher out...has this happened to anyone else? And does this do the same for any other characters?

Rauzaruke

Smash Apprentice
I actually saw someone do that today. Eventually you just fall through or the lazorz **** you to death after a zillion seizures. It was amusing at first, but then I realized that Snake was on my team. :/

Atsu

Smash Ace
I remember a thread being post about this before. It's a neat little glitch.

Rejjae

Smash Apprentice
If it's because Snake is too tall to fit after dropping from cypher, you can use his bair to make him land on his side. It works for some unreachable spots I've made in stage-maker, so it should work here

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I don't have a wii.. Does he always bounce around for the same amount of time or does he stay there for random amounts?

Top Bottom