• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bioware Mafia (ovah)

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
O btw as for the never ending "Is Swiss dumb or scum" it has been shown time and time again that I am ALWAYS scum. I just want you to think I'm dumb, u gettin' played like a pack of cards.
And the other half of the Hydra is always dumb so what a paradox we have here..

@Praxis:

Roughly how many games have you played in?
If you were scum who would be your Ideal partner(s)?

Tandora

Smash Rookie
^ Troll

What happened to EP? (Edreesespieces new acronym) he just vanished as soon as pressure was put on him. Whaiiiii?

@ Tan why u fail huntin'? I mean you coulda done so many things there and instead you decided to ask (scum can trick ya amirite?) about a standard RVS post. What were you b lookin for there? Considering you could have, at best, got a pathetically weak meta read which any sensible townie would shoot down.

Jus' sayin'
I don't think a lengthy journal entry falls under stand RVS post. It's a style I had not seen before with a player I had not played with. My question was reasonable to other players to see if they thought it was suspicious. Also, Goomba following OS's play could be seen as equally suspicious.

I made a note of it and was deciding if it was scummy or not. Wasn't really sold one way or another. I've seen silly posts before, but nothing that long.

VOTE MAD SCUMMY I don't like any players who is antagonistic as you seem to like to play. Constant one liner posts shoving your ego in players faces is not helpful to town period. I don't want you at end game regardless of your faction.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
@Praxis:

Roughly how many games have you played in?
If you were scum who would be your Ideal partner(s)?
IRL, many...online, two. I died on Night 1 on my first game, which was hosted by Overswarm. I replaced in on my second game halfway through- it was hosted by Chibo.

Ideally: Overswarm, Edrees, and some idiot we can ship out for credibility. :chuckle:

Tandora

Smash Rookie
No, I disagree. That playstyle is not helpful, ever. Having someone who is intentionally abusive and proclaims himself scum every other post is purely antitown.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
Wow Tan got pissed. Scumtell much?

JOKING BRUV LIGHTEN UP.

I actually wanted to see how you'd react to your probing getting slated, you got mad pissed and started callin' me all the names under the sun (fanks). You also justified why you asked the question you did, which is what I wanted to see.

U just got played like metaknight at a glitching competition. (Liiiighten up)

Goomba!

Tom|Gheb_01
You know Goomba, if I didn't know better I'd say you were relieving pressure on EP.
Except that you don't have a logical explanation on *how* I'm relieving pressure and *what* pressure you are talking about in the first place. This all just empty talk.

Not gettin' how u pressure the boi then back his *** up like trailer. What u gunnin' 4?
And yet you still fail to show where and how I am "pressuring" him at all. If you knew us as well as you claim then you should know that both of us are known to pressure a lot harder than that but of course you have no clue what you talking about. You don't know **** about either of us.

Tando that's how Swiss plays. I know what you mean, his play is pretty annoying, but can be helpful later on in the game.
Buddy much? How do you know that he can be "useful" later on and how does it justify his unbearable behaviour right now?

Elaborate.

Wow Tan got pissed. Scumtell much?

JOKING BRUV LIGHTEN UP.

I actually wanted to see how you'd react to your probing getting slated, you got mad pissed and started callin' me all the names under the sun (fanks). You also justified why you asked the question you did, which is what I wanted to see.

U just got played like metaknight at a glitching competition. (Liiiighten up)
Bull****

IRL, many...online, two. I died on Night 1 on my first game, which was hosted by Overswarm. I replaced in on my second game halfway through- it was hosted by Chibo.

Ideally: Overswarm, Edrees, and some idiot we can ship out for credibility. :chuckle:
Emphasis mine.

Wouldn't that be exactly the same?

:goomba:

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
No, I disagree. That playstyle is not helpful, ever. Having someone who is intentionally abusive and proclaims himself scum every other post is purely antitown.
I have played with him several times. He has been....semi-useful in endgame. Your reason for voting swiss seems as if it is an excuse to vote him.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Wait...

How the hell can anybody say that Swiss is useful? I've YET to find one game where this guy's not scum.

PLEASE tell me where to find one.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
Tandora said:
Why are you judging our (Swiss's) entire playstyle based on what is, atleast in my eyes, RVS?

#HBC | Gorf

Do you not understand that that happens the entire game? Swiss jokes, says he's scum, jokes, NK's, jokes, leads town off, says he's scum, jokes, NK's, comes up with incrediblely strange leads, jokes, says he's scum, jokes, says he's scum, NK's, and wins. Tell me where I'm wrong.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Journal Entry, August 29th, 11:30 a.m.

People are bickering back and forth about who is "town" and who is "scum". Turns out we all know each other a bit, so people have been using past experiences to get to know someone.

Still not liking that GorditoBoy guy. Last game I played with him he was just kind of stumbling around. Now he seems to be dead set against some guy named Swiss because Swiss acts a little crazy. He says it's a ruse, a kind of backwards one. When a room full of people is looking for a murderer, stand up and say "I'm the murderer" and everyone laughs at your joke. Tension broken. That guy's actually the murderer, he gets the last laugh.

I don't believe it. If this guy has done this in previous games before and he's done it now, it's a straight up null tell. He'd do it as town, he'd do it as scum. Strikes me as worrisome that Gordito thinks that's enough evidence.

That's not to say it is helpful to us. The guy doing it might enjoy it, but it doesn't help us at all. It's distracting.

This guy Tandora... he actually was confused about me writing journal entries. Thought it was weird, unorthodox. Doesn't bother me too much.

This Goomba guy seems to be trying to bait me for... something. I'm not sure what. Not sure why he is either.

Still, the gordito guy seems more prevalent than most. He seems almost excited, like he's got some sort of secret to tell. Lots of newbies are like that when they get scum for the first time. They post too much, use too much emotion. It's nothing concrete, but enough for me to keep my eye on him. I'll have to wait until later in the Day to get more information. Should probably start asking questions, but I'm not quite sure what to ask.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Do you not understand that that happens the entire game? Swiss jokes, says he's scum, jokes, NK's, jokes, leads town off, says he's scum, jokes, NK's, comes up with incrediblely strange leads, jokes, says he's scum, jokes, says he's scum, NK's, and wins. Tell me where I'm wrong.
Amen, brother, amen.

Seriously, Mad Scummy, you prove you can leave the above mentioned patterned, I'll respect you. Otherwise, I believe in ditching the trash on the side of the road.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
Except that you don't have a logical explanation on *how* I'm relieving pressure and *what* pressure you are talking about in the first place. This all just empty talk.
You were askin' him question were you not? The pressure seemed there to me, you were slamming that guy down (re-read yeah?, look at what the whole hydra posted ffs)

And yet you still fail to show where and how I am "pressuring" him at all. If you knew us as well as you claim then you should know that both of us are known to pressure a lot harder than that but of course you have no clue what you talking about. You don't know **** about either of us.
Makin' the same point twice in the same post and trying to make it seem like I'm ignoring you? wtf., "omg I never pressured him I swear". Pull the other one, and stop getting so defensive. You're not a seven year old girl, so stop acting like it. I apologise if you are, in fact, a seven year old girl (Gordito's legendary sister amirite?).

#88 #95 seemda be pressure to me, all I did was pile it on. Fail to see why you're bringing out the guns like a sharpshooter in a hostage situation.

Seriously, Mad Scummy, you prove you can leave the above mentioned patterned, I'll respect you. Otherwise, I believe in ditching the trash on the side of the road.
This, is a good point. I agree with it. Thing is, in my mind I DO get useful reads, if it takes pissing someone off to get a read on 'em I'm gonna piss em off. It's up to the other players to figure out why I may post like I do. In most recent games I've played I've had to explain this (go see community, lynx if wanted) but I DO produce results and stances from it.

Rofl'd. I get scum a lot. That's why I made this acc (b4 role pm's were sent). I find it highly amusing to play up to the fact that everyone finds me scummy 'cuz they only know me as scum, I trust that most players aren't thick enough to actually believe my name, posting style or previous games will affect my chances of being scum in another game.

Wait...

How the hell can anybody say that Swiss is useful? I've YET to find one game where this guy's not scum.

PLEASE tell me where to find one.
This, I have a problem with. As I have mostly been scum and thus intentionally NOT useful doesn't mean I can't be useful when I'm town. Jesus, town Swiss DOES actually try to nail the scum man. I'd like to think I've been very useful in Community, not that this means ANYTHING yet (omg clever scum).

Now that I've done the obligatory post explaining myself, can we puhLEASE let me start postin' like I dooo.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Ok, I saw it as him saying that it was a very minor town-tell, but do you have any useful questions to ask then?
Are you asking if I want to ask someone else a question? o_O Just clarifying.

Overswarm, is that a legit posting restriction you have, or are you just screwing around? I mean, you're still getting your opinions out and all, but I don't want anyone making stupid lynches based on post restrictions if it can be prevented (*cough*youandvirjinsleepover*cough*). Of course, now that I say this, no one will lol.

eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe--

S.O.L.I.D.|guus
Shaya I've never played with you before, how many games have you played in and where?

Not liking Gordito too much, jumping on someone right after RVS ends is kinda ridiculous imo.

Soviet Coffee

Adumbrodeus|Shaya
Shaya I've never played with you before, how many games have you played in and where?

Not liking Gordito too much, jumping on someone right after RVS ends is kinda ridiculous imo.
This would be my fifth.
I exist in an extraterrestial plain, full of bull **** game moderators with bull **** game mechanics, with bull **** - **** bull mod bull **** that results in me getting ****ed over.
aka overswarmland.

My experience in "normal" games (well is this even one? not even sure) is pretty limited in comparison to overswarmbslandwhostopsmefromwinninggamesbecausehedecidestobeanass.

adum and I will pierce the heavens. I've been reading everything thus far. OS' thing seems like a posting restriction. The antagonistic style from "Mad Scummy" seems like a pretty obvious bait of sorts.

Soviet Coffee

Adumbrodeus|Shaya
Also our combined name happens to strongly represent marthdom, so naturally gheb is my arch nemesis. Most likely adum's as well.

Don't worry though, marth has a match up advantage over ice climbers and wolf. That'll stop him if hes scum.

-

Silliness aside, as I've only really played with the folks here that are in the BBR (adum, edreeses, praxis, chibo, swordgard, os [but I've never "played" with him]), and because of how OS' games works, its hard to rely on the meta relating to them. Over all though I do know that chibo is the scummiest player in any role he ever has (bar none); which is annoying because you get a billion scum reads from him and he ends up being town cop/town vote blocker (this is him in two games in the past). Swordgard is a master of amazing, and will pull something unexpected.

Where is swordgard though? Good question.

Adum takes this game pretty seriously, but I can't really meta him this time around, which smells. Recent game that I was about 90% sure he was scum hes still saying that I'm a scrub with no real basis for it :(.

Tom and Gheb I've "seen" around the forums, everyone else is completely new to me. Maybe not Vrael.

#HBC | Gorf

Just meta almost any game that Swiss is in. It's not "jumping on him right after RVS", per se, it's just the fact that he'll be like this the ENTIRE game.

And honestly, I really haven't seen a game where he's not scum. So his actions in previous games signify that he's trying to avoid the lynch, not scumhunt. Wrap ya brains around dat for a sec.

eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe--

S.O.L.I.D.|guus
I've played with him in the past and my experiences with him (Swiss) make me reluctant to judge him early on. In LoTR Mafia, he actually contributed a decent amount (granted he did replace in so it's a bit of a different situation). I'm not one to judge a player by how they might play in the future. That's just speculation and it really shouldn't have play too big of a role in deciding on who is or is not scum.

You better know who I am Shaya :mad:

#HBC | Gorf

Meh. I guess that makes sense.

@Swiss

If it seemed like I was attacking you for something you MIGHT do in the future, I'm sorry. I'll just try my best to remember about referring to this when it does happen.

eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe--

S.O.L.I.D.|guus
I'm having a bit of a problem with Overswarm's way of posting.

The posts in the form of a journal make me think of it as a distraction. I personally would be more oblivious to scumslips in his posts, because reading his posts is sort of like reading a story and my attention starts to drift off.

Mad Scummy, why do you reply to every post there is? It reminds me of my own playstyle, which nearly always ends up in me being either lynched or nightkilled.

It's somewhat late in the evening.
I have ridiculously long school days this year, as well as homework, so I can't be as active, I'm glad SOLID is going to help with this.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I'm having a bit of a problem with Overswarm's way of posting.
Content is there, it's just put forward differently. Fail to see the problem.

eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe--;11073317 Mad Scummy said:
Hate loose ends. I like to have it all 'tied up'in my mind as it were, plus if scum manage to lynch me for being active I'll give them the medal OS will soon be giving me.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
^ And so the "ffs thought I was logged in as Mad Scummy" starts.

Btw X1 and I scum hunt in mad different ways and seem to find different things worthy of following up, so we'll reply to lots of things by default.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I would not recommend using meta as your primary source for your case against mad scummy.

#HBC | Gorf

It's not a case!

All it is is me saying that Swiss loves to be silly, and it goes from funny to annoying fast.

AND that you can't call his work near the endgame useful, because, if I'm not mistaken, there's not a game that he has where he's NOT scum. So all it is is him concocting a genius plan to manipulate everyone into think he's not scum (even though he says he is all the f***ing time), and people falling for it.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
^ Troll

What happened to EP? (Edreesespieces new acronym) he just vanished as soon as pressure was put on him. Whaiiiii?

Jus' sayin'
I responded to the first post of pressure, so no, I didn't vanish at the first sign of pressure. I vanished after I got off work on a Fri, because I always do. You can look up my post history. I almost never log on smashboards over weekends, and even more rarely post on weekends. I'm just not here.

Edrees, you can say the same thing about anything said in RVS, but the fact is without a context related to wincon, it's unlikely to produce useful information. And even if it is more useful then RVS, the reality is that its gonna delay exit from RVS, which is already starting to occur.

So since it is gonna have a negative net effect, I see no reason to pursue that course of action, but your answer doesn't seem scummy so no further questions on this topic.

Now then, *chooses pretty randomly*

@sir bedevere: We have limited info atm, but what are your thoughts on anyone in the game that's participated since the day started?
Fair enough, it was bad play on my part. (this is also in response to Goomba's post about avoiding flavor talk) If you look at the mafia games I'm experienced in, they are all modded by OS and have a huge flavor mechanic (time votes, crystals, etc) and I was just used to starting mafia games off flavor, I did that out of habit. I'll avoid the wifom and flavor talk unless its actually got something to back it up from here on out.

To comment on the Swiss matter, I have no experience playing with Swiss so I can't metagame or comment on the metagaming at all. I don't find anything scummy about his posts themselves so far though.

I'd also like to hear from Overswarm if it is a posting restiction or if he's just being Overswarm (that's very much something he would do) So Overswarm which is it? can you post just once more time normally?

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
Vote: expiredcheesecake

LOTS of generic buddying and wishy-washiness. Seems like noob scum play to me.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
@Swiss (Technically Mad Scummy I guess)

If youre town, stop posting like that. Generating discussion by being scummy, dumb, and annoying is not good and you need to stop. We've been through this before. If you're scum, by all means continue.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
@Swords

Can you answer Gordito's (I think?) question please? When have you seen Swiss' playstyle work well endgame?

Goomba!

Tom|Gheb_01
You were askin' him question were you not? The pressure seemed there to me, you were slamming that guy down (re-read yeah?, look at what the whole hydra posted ffs)
Just because I question his motives and demand more detailed explanations doesn't mean I "pressure" him. At this point I have no reason to believe that he's scum at all. Nothing about his reaction to my points look out of the ordinary either. Stop making panic over nothing.

Makin' the same point twice in the same post and trying to make it seem like I'm ignoring you? wtf., "omg I never pressured him I swear". Pull the other one, and stop getting so defensive. You're not a seven year old girl, so stop acting like it. I apologise if you are, in fact, a seven year old girl (Gordito's legendary sister amirite?).
Congratulations, you have established yourself as a true master of misinterpretation right now. First you call me out on "pressuring" EP [which you have still not backed up in better detail] and then you also accuse me of getting "defensive". Newsflash: If somebody calls me out for something I didn't actually do it's only *natural* to be defensive because you are *misconstruing* my action and it's only in my - as well as the town's - best intention to fix that mistake.

#88 #95 seemda be pressure to me, all I did was pile it on. Fail to see why you're bringing out the guns like a sharpshooter in a hostage situation.
Be more specific. Randomly mentioning two of my post and slapping your own opinions on them don't substantiate your claim in the slightest. If you want me to be less "defensive" then you should consider starting to be less vague. A vague point can hardly produce an elaborate response.

Goomba!

Tom|Gheb_01
@Swiss (Technically Mad Scummy I guess)

If youre town, stop posting like that. Generating discussion by being scummy, dumb, and annoying is not good and you need to stop. We've been through this before. If you're scum, by all means continue.
Seriously Swiss/Mad Scummy why do you even play this game? What good will it do for you to find scum if nobody believes you because you lack all credibility? Finding scum is maybe 50% of what this game comes down to. The most important part is still being able to convince that *others* that your scumtells are accurate. I think it's fairly obvious - even to yourself - that your playstyle directly contradicts this purpose and unless you change it you are no help to the town.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
It's not a case!

All it is is me saying that Swiss loves to be silly, and it goes from funny to annoying fast.

AND that you can't call his work near the endgame useful, because, if I'm not mistaken, there's not a game that he has where he's NOT scum. So all it is is him concocting a genius plan to manipulate everyone into think he's not scum (even though he says he is all the f***ing time), and people falling for it.
I know, but i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to tandora.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Journal Entry, August 30th, 8:43 a.m.

There's a lot of talk about how people are talking. The joker, Mad Scummy, claiming he's scum. Some guy named Goomba is being very abrasive and aggressive towards everyone. Some people don't like that I keep to my journals. It's interesting to note who is focusing on that and wasting time when we could be finding the bad guys.

I'm particularly interested in Goomba. Hard to get a read on him since he's like two people, but I get a feeling that his intentions aren't pure. He reminds me of how I usually play... make people angry, divert their attention. See who bites, kill those that don't. See who calls against me making people angry. Lynch them if they use it as evidence that I'm scum, consider them town if they call me out on it and then drop it. It's a complex game, rules change with each player, but an effective one. Works more often than you'd think.

But Goomba is going about it differently. Seems different. Seems less important to him to make other people angry... more important to make people think he knows what he's doing. He's also been just as disingenuous as Mad Scummy. I've been taking notes on him for a while now.

There are two players I do not recognize, and therefore I assume they are dumb and they will get the newbie treatment:

@Overswarm, Adumbrodeus: have you ever played a Mafia game before? If so, which games have you played?

also, vote: Tandora

Didn't strike me as odd until I realized this Goomba guy knows both of us fairly well, and had to have picked those names on purpose.

Journal Entry 1, August 27th, 3:19 PM. Mushroom Kingdom Time.

Patrol just ended for me. Walking back and forth all day... sometimes I forget why we do this. Sometimes when Lakitu shows up to make sure I'm doing my job, I'm not. You can't blame me. Walking back and forth all day... it gets repetitive. Walking back and forth all day. You get the picture. But now I remember why we do it. I was just minding my business, making my pass by Joe. Joe was a nice guy. Now he's jam. Patrol ended for him, forever. Out of nowhere, the plumber jumped him. Squat. Dead. I wanted to turn around and high-tail it out, but I couldn't. I had to stick to my path. It's only sheer luck that I'm still standing here. I turned around right at the last second, and he just hopped right over me and continued on. But we'll see who has the last laugh. His princess is in another castle.

Patronizing me.

You do realize that 5 players in this game are hydras, right? You'll probably end up getting two completely different opinions from one and the same player. With this being likely the case five times [one time for each hydra] it's not only a fruitless way to get "things started" as you put [since flavour and scumhunting are strictly kept apart among dGames players and mods] but it's also more confusing than anything else to start discussion like that.

Tells everyone that they should scumhunt rather than talk about flavor.

Here, you say Gordito is probably town for no reason.

Here, you say Gordito has scum mates.

Don't use WIFOM in situations where it's totally useless information. How people spell your name doesn't mean anything about alignment, and therefore someone couldn't bluff or double bluff based on it. WIFOM is a bluff or double bluff or triple bluff based on information or actions.

Tells everyone they should scumhunt rather than use WIFOM.

Do you earnestly expect people to slip up based on talk about the flavour? There is no pressure invloved whatsoever [and pressure is the very basis of a scumslip] when discussing nothing but opinions on a computer game.

Exposing posting styles...well, there's a certain somebody that has already exposed an unusual posting style. Is that not worth mentioning to you at all? I mean if exposing people's posting style is your aim at the early stages of the game I'm sure you have formed an opinion on that player's posting style by now. Mind sharing it?

Tells people they should scumhunt instead of talk about posting style. He adds a goomba to the end of every post.

I'm pretty sure half of Goomba! has spoken to half of Dr. Riddler about Jade Empire before.

Just a hint of flavor, kind of an offside comment towards one of the others here.

FoS Mad Scummy

Not even 12 hours passed since he posted last time and you already try to nudge him so blatantly? Not to mention that there was actually very little concrete pressure on him - more open questions than actual accusations. Trying to act funny [which you are absolutely horrible at] will not change that you're making yourself look stupid.

If you weren't outrageously bad at mafia I would have a much easier time on deciding between the never-ending "dumb" or "scum" issue...

This looks promising at first, until I realized that Mad Scummy's over-reaction at Edrees' weekend silence was nearly synonymous with his normal exaggerated tone... and Goomba knew it. He even went out of his way to say that Mad Scummy was trying to act funny, and then he insults him more.

They get into a back and forth a bit.

I thought it was obvious that Scummy was trying to get some sort of response from Edrees, and that Goomba blasting Scummy's way of doing so made Edrees' response irrelevant, but I can see Goomba's point here too.

Scummy might not, but even if he doesn't he's guessed well. I do know both sides of the Goomba coin, and Scummy's right. Goomba's play seeems off.

Buddy much? How do you know that he can be "useful" later on and how does it justify his unbearable behaviour right now?

Elaborate.

Exhibit A comes right afterwards; the extent of Goomba's pressure is "elaborate on your previous statement" at this point. Hardly pressing, nothing more or less than Scummy's pressure so far.

Bull****

Emphasis mine.

Wouldn't that be exactly the same?

More instigating responses.

Just because I question his motives and demand more detailed explanations doesn't mean I "pressure" him. At this point I have no reason to believe that he's scum at all. Nothing about his reaction to my points look out of the ordinary either. Stop making panic over nothing.

Congratulations, you have established yourself as a true master of misinterpretation right now. First you call me out on "pressuring" EP [which you have still not backed up in better detail] and then you also accuse me of getting "defensive". Newsflash: If somebody calls me out for something I didn't actually do it's only *natural* to be defensive because you are *misconstruing* my action and it's only in my - as well as the town's - best intention to fix that mistake.

Be more specific. Randomly mentioning two of my post and slapping your own opinions on them don't substantiate your claim in the slightest. If you want me to be less "defensive" then you should consider starting to be less vague. A vague point can hardly produce an elaborate response.

Seriously Swiss/Mad Scummy why do you even play this game? What good will it do for you to find scum if nobody believes you because you lack all credibility? Finding scum is maybe 50% of what this game comes down to. The most important part is still being able to convince that *others* that your scumtells are accurate. I think it's fairly obvious - even to yourself - that your playstyle directly contradicts this purpose and unless you change it you are no help to the town.

More insults, and claiming that all his posts have been misinterpreted. At least how Scummy interprets them.

According to Goomba, the pressure people have called him out on isnt' actually pressure; his pressure is much more intense. We shouldn't talk about flavor, or posting styles, or whatever; we should try to find scum. Which somehow Goomba hasn't started yet. According to Goomba, no one knows how he works... and everyone is worthy of an insult designed not to belittle the other person, but to push Goomba up. Make him look more like the good guy, the star player. I don't buy it. Both sides of the Goomba coin avoid that kind of play in other games, especially if they have a special ability as town. Quiet as mice then. This Goomba guy is setting off alarm bells in my head. He's acting like he knows something, more than he could possibly know. I don't like it, not one bit. When someone acts like they know something they generally do.

I don't know what game this Goomba guy is playing, but I don't want any part of it.

Vote: Goomba!

That doesn't mean I no longer take notice on GorditoBoy's actions though. He's been going after Mad Scummy too. Wouldn't be surprised if GorditoBoy got too excited and Goomba decided to back him up, thinking he could discredit Mad Scummy's playstyle to legitimize Gordito's play. It doesn't. Gordito's play has been awful and a perfect example of a new scum player getting excited about his role. I don't like it.

I don't know who to trust. Maybe Mad Scummy? It seems the people I distrust distrust him. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that. Maybe. I don't know. Everyone else is too quiet. Need to hear more.

Top Bottom