• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
...what the ****?

a bomb role who can kill TWO people?

this is stupid as ****. PLEASE tell me this is a troll before i flip a **** katae

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Er... the role's fine.

You have to score a single bingo to activate the role so it's balanced in the grand scheme of it all!

Edit: Has adumb actually read??

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Seriously what is this bull****, 5 man lylo bomb that explodes and kills us both.

Never joining a game like this ever again.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Ryu it's fine!

Don't make me revoke your mod status now...

The scum team have to score a BINGO!!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yeah but ryu it's hard when the setup naturally favours town. 10 vs 3 mean scum have to score 4 town lynches to win! They needed this to speed it up...

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
cannot believe yure seriously tryna justify this bull****

dude this is why yu hav ppl REVIEW yur ****. what the ****

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
gheb...was in the game

are yu saying yu allowed a player who KNEW THE SETUP into it? are yu ****ing serious?

Ashemu

Smash Ace
scum bomb is alright but you cant let it trigger in lylo, that literally lets scum win the game by getting lynched and is one step away from just outright including jester

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Kata went full chibo, never go full chibo, like wtf, how can you actually think scum winning off getting lynched is balanced?

Last edited:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
gheb...was in the game

are yu saying yu allowed a player who KNEW THE SETUP into it? are yu ****ing serious?
No just that role way back. He had no idea it would be included in the setup.

@Evil Eye was the one I worked with when doing the whole setup! Take THAT!

scum bomb is alright but you cant let it trigger in lylo, that literally lets scum win the game by getting lynched and is one step away from just outright including jester
But what if scum have to work their asses off to reach lylo? Lylo becomes their playground essentially, something not seen in a lot of games (the joy in vengeance against the town).

Like it was 10 vs 3... That's a lot of town to get through to reach lylo!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This is completely undeserved win, I had the scum team nailed and then this bull**** role pops up.

Unbelievable how much horse**** can be put into a game.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i dont get why kat is getting **** on for this, not the strongest decision to include this but kat's an upstanding guy and player and doesn't deserve the pissing contest in this thread right now.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
^How so?

Can't they die during the entire game?

I wouldn't exactly call that a playground...

Ashemu

Smash Ace
Like it was 10 vs 3... That's a lot of town to get through to reach lylo!
10v3 is basically standard for 13p games isn't it? idk it seems to be here from the games ive read/played

agree about the rage being harsh even if it was a ****up but w/e i wasnt in the game

Maven89

Smash Master
yeah as a reader that was a disappointing end, i definitely see why people are frustrated. but for real there's more mature ways to go about it

Last edited:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
^How so?

Can't they die during the entire game?

I wouldn't exactly call that a playground...
They can, but they always have all the info, they win by manipulation, playing with people, spreading
FUD. That's a playground, sure scum can get caught, but it's still their playground and town are trying to desperately gain control.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
For real, looking at how badly Ryu and marshy are reacting to this I strongly consider blacklisting them from my future games.

:059:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
i dont get why kat is getting **** on for this, not the strongest decision to include this but kat's an upstanding guy and player and doesn't deserve the pissing contest in this thread right now.
QQ moar, guys.

:059:
no. **** this ****

this is NOT wat the room deserves. we hav a system in place for this. ****ing use it

i WILL NOT stand for this nonsense

JeXs

Smash Champion
You take too much stock in the PRs, I trust that the mod wouldn't give scum a game breaking move, it likely only buffs what they can do against the other PRs; I don't expect for them to instantly get a daykill or something stupid like that.
:chuckle:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
it was a really bad call to implement this and if i was playing the game i'd feel pretty cheated too but the way we're going about it and claiming that kat deserves a blacklist or that he shouldn't be allowed to make setups is pretty vitriolic.

Top Bottom