• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Chaco

Never Logs In
I love dGames. So many reasonable and welcoming people there.
I didn't mean it at you negatively, don't take it that way, man. @ Sarki Soliloquy Sarki Soliloquy . What I meant was I wasn't in quick reply and didn't see that new posts had been added so I didn't know to look before putting that vote down.

That's my fault, not yours at all. fuuuuuck.

JeXs

Smash Champion
That was hammer. I can't decide if hotcakes is really just newbtown or opportunistic newbscum -_-

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Dude. You need to figure out that people who disagree with you are not lying. You literally must have a shed full of scarecrows, ready to place down a strawman at any given moment. Your push on me is the single scummiest thing I think I've seen. Your points are because I'm supposedly "lying", and it's awful.

You never stopped pushing for the lynch, hold off while I consult my reads does not mean that you still did not want Rake to die. Your points for calling me a liar grow weaker and weaker every time you begin to try and expound upon it.

Truthfully, I can see an Adum/Ryu scum team. Ryu is riding Adum's coattails hard as **** (ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THIS!?) Adum STILL has yet to call out Ryu out about the quick lynch except for calling him dumb for doing it, (and a bad player?), but not scummy. It reeks of scum. The only reason I can see for the above without suspicion is a mock distancing, while maintaining a town read on him. Although calling him stupid, impulsive, and a bad player give your words merit for a town read? NO.

Long overdue.

Vote: Adumb

Got another snippet to quote from Adumb where he makes an *** of himself, uno momento.
Ya, you totally were ninja'd, 5 minutes after. I'd believe you're rusty, not an idiot.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I know Chaco hammered but Hotcakes was the one to put him at L-1 despite the quicklynch Day 1.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wow. you all ****ing quicklynched me without even giving me a chance to defend myself. You're all ****ing terrible at this game.

Cept chaco, chaco is scum, and probably mac and one other I'm not sure of yet, probably joey.
Ya, you totally were ninja'd, 5 minutes after. I'd believe you're rusty, not an idiot.
Did you not see the time differences in my string of posts, I wouldn't quickhammer this isn't a damn newbie game. Jesus.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Fake content aka dressing up non-content like it is content is a classic scumtell, what the hell are you folks on?

Bad town players are the easiest to read usually, they're just you know, bad at the game. Ryu's meta is quite easily readable.

Info over analysis is another classic scumtell, aka distracting people from scumhunting by overuse of flavor.

I'd like to ask you this, if my case was so bad, why was marshy with me all day? Think about that for a second. Yes, I hijacked an RVS wagon.... to try to kill somebody I thought was scum, that's bad how?

Pathetic.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Did you not see the time differences in my string of posts, I wouldn't quickhammer this isn't a damn newbie game. Jesus.
Yes it is, this is a damn noobie game, without me around between you and mac you can easily acquire thread control and call a circle a square. Or if I'm wrong and there's just one of you the other will probably die and then same story.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol. Okay, Adum. These guys have played a lot more than I have now. I've completed quite a few games, but this was two years ago. They probably have a lot more experience than I do, in fact, I know they do. a lot of these people play 3 games at once all the time.

Not that any of that matters, but just responding to your post above.

JeXs

Smash Champion
DH put him at 3 votes, orbo 4, then hotcakes + chaco was hammer.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
He's already hammered lol.
Well Adumb has his chance to testify his lynch now. Chaco should've known the momentum going on here that Adumb might be closer to L-1.

I might not be so forgiving when I come back. Look what standing my ground did to Rake.

My gods I'm ****ing playing minis after this. If I want to be worth **** I need space to embellish my own meta.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Well Adumb has his chance to testify his lynch now. Chaco should've known the momentum going on here that Adumb might be closer to L-1.

I might not be so forgiving when I come back. Look what standing my ground did to Rake.

My gods I'm ****ing playing minis after this. If I want to be worth **** I need space to embellish my own meta.
By unvoting you'd have done nothing cause by being hammered he's already lynched effectively.

Chaco

Never Logs In

No one was posting but me at the time, I didn't pay attention to anyone else viewing the thread. And I figured no one else would vote with them saying not to repeat yesterday. I literally wanted to put Adum at L-1 to throw the pressure argument back at him.

Like I said, I take full responsibility for it. It's my fault he was lynched, I wasn't paying enough attention. I was focused on the **** he was saying, cause it fired me up.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
At this point I'm probably being prioritized nightkill. My impulses hinder my reads for you guys to press me for a lynch. I could always harakiri by modkill, but I'd at least want to go out being the bigger man than Rake.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Lol. Okay, Adum. These guys have played a lot more than I have now. I've completed quite a few games, but this was two years ago. They probably have a lot more experience than I do, in fact, I know they do. a lot of these people play 3 games at once all the time.

Not that any of that matters, but just responding to your post above.
Experience doesn't mean a thing if people don't actually correct their mistakes. The players with experience here are people who make the same mistakes every single game and haven't changed one bit since I took my hiatus. I mean dear god RR was complaining about quickhammers and then chose to quickhammer when I was trying to discuss whether you were scum and therefore Rake was town. All cause rake egged him on (which was as bad a play on his part as RR's decision to hammer).

The rest of them have no understanding of intent, theories of scumhunting, why certain moves advantage scum, etc. They play merely on a surface level, "I don't like this guy, therefore scum!"

Chaco

Never Logs In
Experience doesn't mean a thing if people don't actually correct their mistakes. The players with experience here are people who make the same mistakes every single game and haven't changed one bit since I took my hiatus. I mean dear god RR was complaining about quickhammers and then chose to quickhammer when I was trying to discuss whether you were scum and therefore Rake was town. All cause rake egged him on (which was as bad a play on his part as RR's decision to hammer).

The rest of them have no understanding of intent, theories of scumhunting, why certain moves advantage scum, etc. They play merely on a surface level, "I don't like this guy, therefore scum!"
Eh, true enough. I guess I don't know everyone around here plays just yet. But I can see what you're saying to a certain degree. Especially the last sentence.

Chaco

Never Logs In
At this point I'm probably being prioritized nightkill. My impulses hinder my reads for you guys to press me for a lynch. I could always harakiri by modkill, but I'd at least want to go out being the bigger man than Rake.
dude wtf. are you messed up?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
No one was posting but me at the time, I didn't pay attention to anyone else viewing the thread. And I figured no one else would vote with them saying not to repeat yesterday. I literally wanted to put Adum at L-1 to throw the pressure argument back at him.

Like I said, I take full responsibility for it. It's my fault he was lynched, I wasn't paying enough attention. I was focused on the **** he was saying, cause it fired me up.
Still lying about my arguments even after I'm lynched, give it a rest son. Yes, people getting to l-1 is useful for town in general, I maintain that, My reasoning was good, and if RR hadn't pulled the trigger early I would've gotten something useful out of it.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Eh, true enough. I guess I don't know everyone around here plays just yet. But I can see what you're saying to a certain degree. Especially the last sentence.
We have (or had, this is my first game back too) good players and bad players, this game is generally a bad player game, and I generally suck at controlling a town full of bad players.

And yes, controlling town is as much a townie skill as a scum skill.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Yep, you're getting pure unfiltered bull**** straight from the horse's muzzle! Well, you should understand the angle I'm perceiving this game after that.

I gotta stop posting. It's too late and I have other matters to prepare for.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
oh my ****in

i am dying of laughter

out-of-context: hotcakes dont take drastic measures like that. trust me you coo and i def wanna be seein you around more. the circumstances of this game have just been... wonky.

still feelin a mac scum lean btw. i just wanted the pressure off of em cuz the mechanic direction that he was taking WAS a solid one objectively.

why in gods name did adumb even get close enough to get lynched? the ***** was the most active in his scumhunting and at least i thought that it was pretty clear that his motivations were good. the whole hes scum for the equivalent of ******** at him thing is WACK as hell. it takes a majority to lynch, he wasnt the only one that got rake there yesterDay and ******* felt... remorseful, so they did the same thing to em?

/endrant

this IS funny though

#HBC | Gorf

you say sheep, i say pansies. either way.

wanna take advantage of toDay while we have whats left of it? im down if youre down.

#HBC | Gorf

Doing my best to convince them to kill obvious scum chaco, but sure, what do you have in mind?
mac joey/kantrip, possibly both. im still on the fence about chaco being VERY misguided. i think you may have had tunnel vision (pending being wrong upon a reread) cuz some of the points you were making seemed... overextended. idk. whatchu thinkin about joey kantrip doe?

BY THE WAY TOWN TAKE NOTES, IF I DIE TONIGHT LOOK AT MAC JOEY KANTRIP AND CHACO. POSSIBLY DH BUT HES LIKELY JUST A ******

Top Bottom