• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm not sure how long I'll stay for this anymore. Depends on homework and whether I convince Seven to stay for Brawl or not. We'll see what happens.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
I'm coming to this, I can bring a copy of brawl if you need anything I'm guessing you dont though.

DJRome

Smash Hero
pp, be a good boy and do your homework ahead of time that's what a responsible student does

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Yeah PP that's what I'll be doing. Listen to DJRome.

lol I started to type it as DKRome...

Tristan_win

Not dead.
So I think I got off this Saturday and I REALLY don't want to waste a free Saturday so I'm looking to go to this. However, if I was to drive all the way down to this touny I would really need a place to crash so I won’t be driving 8 hours in one day.

The plan is after school on Friday I'll get ready and leave, most likely get there before 10pm if not way sooner depending on how slow I am in getting ready and then crash at who ever house I can :3. Saturday we play and I **** all day with sheik and her godly tilts and such making everyone wonder why she isn't high tier yet then I cash again at someone house. Early morning Sunday I'll leave...most likely around 7-8 once again laziness comes into play but for sure I'll be gone before 10am and then I drive back home for work.

^_^ any takers? Or any deal makers out there? You might be able to squeeze a couple bucks out of me..or knowledge about sheik.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lord Karn's place usually has lots of space for people to crash at(it's the venue). I can't speak for them, but I'm confident you would have a place to crash there, Tristan.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Lord Karn's place usually has lots of space for people to crash at(it's the venue). I can't speak for them, but I'm confident you would have a place to crash there, Tristan.
Good to know but I think I made up my mind and decide to go to MD instead since they are going to have brawl on the side as well and I can do it in 2 hour chunks instead all 4 hours in one go.

Being in CEVA is a ***** sometimes.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
It my place too jack@ss... jk... kinda.

@Tristan: We can definitely house you.

Top Bottom