• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Bill Bill & Lord Karnbro Present: Be a bro 11/15 *update

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Loooool Malk, I love your posts! They always make my day.

I remember shaking hands, but can't quite place a face on ya. I was ok with Marth back then, it's part of your problem I guess lol.

Gotta step it up Lucas. I want sexy combos and stuff.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
As long as you practice.

I've actually been trying to get nearly flawless in my tech so that I don't get worthlessly shield grabbed by LoZR and ***** at this. Our matches could have been very different then, but maybe I can turn it around this time. Who knows? LoZR is the dern best after all.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Dang son its 4 hours from my place, I don't know if I can make this one. I'll see what I can do though, I love NC Smash. :)

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yuh Bring lots of People. :3

I want a big Turnout like the first one. :3

Hey everybody Should play Melee.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Do it Kidd! Kidd's Peach is in a league no other Peach is in bros, he'll be great competition.

How do you kill yoself so much bro?

Lol BEHR.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Probably Twitch, but if you were in practice I'd probably team with you cuz you actually care about this game still.

...................oohhh, you mean with me lol. Sorry man, but I'm probably team with Twitch this time. I can do friendly teams with you though.

If you can beat Twitch's Fox at least 50% of your matches, then I'll team with you. I kinda need to team with Twitch to keep his mind in this though, so I'm not entirely sure yet.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If you can hang vs LoZR and keep either him or Corey from saving the other, then I'm cool with it bro.

Sheik is mcuh, much, much better in teams than Falco anyways. In fact, a Sheik partner is the only one that I feel safe playing as Falco with on teams.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
If you can hang vs LoZR and keep either him or Corey from saving the other, then I'm cool with it bro.

Sheik is mcuh, much, much better in teams than Falco anyways. In fact, a Sheik partner is the only one that I feel safe playing as Falco with on teams.
Awesome, but if my Sheik ain't working out to well, I may go Fox. I hear he's pretty dern good.

Vilt

Smash Lord
YO ECHO! I AM BRINGING A SET UP! NO TV THIS TIME THO. ; ; Unless you really need one then I'll see what I can do. :3

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I think Alex is a pretty cool guy, eh lives to 170 and doesn't afraid of anything.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That meme is pretty old, man. eh is aged and doesn't af*shot*

Top Bottom