• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Bill Bill & Lord Karnbro Present: Be a bro 11/15 *update

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That sucks lol.

So then, you love Melee and would rather practice that, while the rest of your crew loves Brawl and would rather practice it? Sucky situation for both sides.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Well, KissyFace and KSK love Melee, though KSK loves brawl as well. But, we all play Melee, most are just "better" at Brawl and have a better chance at it.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Am I the only one listening to the MK debate?

Oh really? I need to see you bros play then cuz I don't think I've met Kissyface or KSK yet.
KissyFace is my friends Rob, which you met at Melee Jubilee but never played, you also "met" KSK at Brawl Jubilee, but never played him as well. You'll definitly meet them both at the next Billfest. (hopefully)

My birthday is tomorrow, everyone wish me a happy birthday ill be 21
Happy birthday brobro!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It'll help me get acquainted better with more downtine/eating with you guys. I can't remember them lol. All I really remember from that day was vs Ali and vs Tope/Savedge in teams and f-ing up vs Chu and Chillin second and third sets.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
By "funny" you mean....

Training in Melee? Cool bro. How exactly do you teach Melee from the start though? I tried (with someone who isn't adept at fighting games and thusly gave up) once, but failed.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
By "funny" you mean....

Training in Melee? Cool bro. How exactly do you teach Melee from the start though? I tried (with someone who isn't adept at fighting games and thusly gave up) once, but failed.
As in he makes you laugh cause he's funny.

Yep Training. He wants to play competitively, and so far he's pretty good I guess. He mains Sheik, though he has a nice Marth as well. He nice I person to practice with.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I can't wait for this. I've been having withbrawls. There are quite a few people around here that want to go. Off the top of my head I can think of 8 people that are probably going to this one from the Moore County area.

BTW I have a bad *** new sig bros.

Malk

Smash Champion
hay guyz crap I had something to say here

anyone want to sell me an n64 btw? I will love them forever

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's a place up the street that sells them for $29.99. They test them, so I assume they're in great, working condition.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
It'll help me get acquainted better with more downtine/eating with you guys. I can't remember them lol. All I really remember from that day was vs Ali and vs Tope/Savedge in teams and f-ing up vs Chu and Chillin second and third sets.
I recall KSK actually talking to you for a sec. I vaguely remember what you looked like. White shirt and glasses, right?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I kinda remember saying something to some people when I came in, but it must've been something quick like that.

Darn it, why couldn't he have been funny lol.

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Probably, "Hey, I'm KSK from the boards, I'm Dark Hart's friend." lol

much love Michael.
I did say something like that, but there are two things wrong with that. I said I'm Aliruto from youtube since I commented one of his videos lol. And why would I mention I'm your friend? I don't like you j/k

Much love Lucas :3

And yeah I did talk to PP at Jubilee, we even shook hands. Shaking hands gave me Marth powers.

Top Bottom