• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big_M+ Kingz smashfest!!

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
this is gonna take place tommorow(dec 30th) hosted by me(big m) kingz and remix
Doors open 1pm.

I have 2 Tvs and 1 wii, and my basement can fit 2 more Tvs so if you can bring one and a wii that would be great. Just inform me if your bringing a wii or TV. Btw 1 TV will be for brawl+.

Address: 31 Wilcox Place, Fair Lawn NJ

Ive never held 1 before but im pretty sure my basement can hold up to 15-20 ppl.

And for places to eat i live right by a gas station(2min walk) and a Wendys which is a bit further of a walk but really really close.

My aim: llbigmll

AIB Link!----http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8360 (join there if your coming)

ill edit this for any additional info

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
How late is this running?

I should be coming to this. My mom's got a doctor's appointment at 1:30 though, so I'll be coming a bit late. =/

I will bring my Wii, however. I don't have Brawl+ on it, and I'd prefer not to since I want to get some matches of me recorded since I can finally get infinite replays.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Pride come ill mm you :)

EDIT: My MOM JUST OPENED UP THE OTHER SIDE OF MY BASEMENT AND IT COULD NOW FIT 25 OR MORE EVERYBODY COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(BOTH sides could fit 25)

Zucco

Smash Master
I would go just for the hell of it but I dont have a ride lol.

daisho

Smash Lord
I would go just for the hell of it but I dont have a ride lol.
Walk! No Johns!

I can actually probably get there for 2 hours if someone drives me from school (I have three frees in a row and my school is only about 2 miles away) but I guess I'd be too early... and it would be really weird...

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Walk! No Johns!

I can actually probably get there for 2 hours if someone drives me from school (I have three frees in a row and my school is only about 2 miles away) but I guess I'd be too early... and it would be really weird...
Bring zucccccccco :)

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
IT DOES!!!! this is fairlawn, some rich tom boy town ect ect. our gas stations are G status. you can buy a can of soda there for 75cents. even tho that place have become a ripoff ever since they got there new workers..

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
MSG: to everyone coming it would be great if you can bring a tv and a wii. i have 2 open areas for tvs and 3 for wiis(i only have 1 wii). so bringing a wii or a TV will be appreciated. remember i only need 2 tvs. 3 wiis at most.

Top Bottom