• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
does anyone know off the top of their head if there is a forum bigger than smashboards? smashboards is teh huge

Penguin Commando

Smash Apprentice
If you mean other SSB boards, then nope...as you can see on the banner, Smashboards is THE largest Smash community.

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
Armstrong B.C Canada. It's in the Okanagan, so if
halfDemon said:
I could have sworn that the IGN boards are the biggest...
No forums can even compare to Gaia. They're huge. I don't understand how they could've gotten so big because the whole idea of having an avatar just seems ridiculous to me.. Not to mention the layout of the boards seems so unorganized to me.

I don't really like boards that aren't in specifics. I can't stand going to a board that has small amounts of novice discussions on hundreds of different subjects. I find that more specific forums, like Smashboards, are much better when it comes to gaining information because the people on the boards are strictly players or fans of that subject.

windwaker

Smash Rookie
there is no forum bigger than smashboards as far as super smash bros. is concerned

windwaker

Smash Rookie
i know its rather small but still i only come here for all my ssbm info there is no other place to go in my opinion.

Banks

Smash Hero
i know it is the biggest smash forum, and i know there are forums bigger but I wanted to know which ones. thanks for the list mang

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
question answered.

Also, that isn't entirely accurate. MLGpro.com/forums, for example, has over 1,000,000 members now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom