• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIG C weekly smashfests "tink's allowance" return Hammond IN starting july 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
I would love to come, but I would need a teams partner....

oh and hopefully I will own a car by then

woops sorry I somehow forgot that I have other things I need to attend to that day and there will be no getting out of it.

But I'm still looking for a new teams partner.

BIG C

Smash Master
IMPORTANT

Guys we are gonna need setups more than likely. If everyone that was planning on coming comes, we will need more setups. I only have 1 full setup there are 3 TVs here though.

The Blackstar

Smash Journeyman
Big Cizzle, I can't believe you neglected to mention The Blackstar. I was eating you nubs for breakfast last time.

Plus, your brother's baby smiles at me nonstop, so how can I not be included? Do you want a crying baby stopping the smash? Do you?!

The Blackstar

Smash Journeyman
heh too bad my brother moved out and his baby won't be here.
He will if he finds out I'll be there. I will singlehandedly be the stimulus for the baby to start walking.

Sidenote, someone needs to make sure Ed is there. He owes me Marth dittos. I will do everything in my power to make him feel my newly improved wrath.

BIG C

Smash Master
heh well eddie is eddie not ed i have never heard anyone refer to him as ed ive heard of sum1 referring to him as edward but not ed. figured it was someone else eddie never crossed my mind.

The Blackstar

Smash Journeyman
heh well eddie is eddie not ed i have never heard anyone refer to him as ed ive heard of sum1 referring to him as edward but not ed. figured it was someone else eddie never crossed my mind.
I call him Ed all the time. That's why I own, and you don't. Creativity. I think outside the box, sucka.

BIG C

Smash Master
alright lets do this guys i'm definitely thinkin about doing this upstairs since i have a completely emty room upstairs and a halfway empty living room. now all i need is some more tables heh.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Hmmm, I like Giga Bowser Even better for brawl. Keep making him bigger as the fight goes on please.
brain damage of course, why did I even ask.

Edit: also, i think this is 5150's worst screen names. I don't get the whole talk trash as a samus player and never play in any tourneys. Pretty lame, bring back steve brule!

Mars-

Smash Champion
brain damage of course, why did I even ask.

Edit: also, i think this is 5150's worst screen names. I don't get the whole talk trash as a samus player and never play in any tourneys. Pretty lame, bring back steve brule!
Lol, cry cause your samus trix don't work on me?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Lol, cry cause your samus trix don't work on me?
Cry over what? Samus dittos are pretty stupid and boring, especially when your samus just sits there and does nothing. I kicked that $hit out of you when i switched characters. :laugh: i don't understand how you can trash talk someone who you didn't beat.

Mars-

Smash Champion
After you lose your dignity, i guess it's pretty easy to do just about anything.
Lol, too funny. Anyway, I won't be coming to this but I will try to go to the Geneva one, if anyone wants to do some friendly singles, PM me.

BIG C

Smash Master
it will more than likely last til at least 10pm - midnight thats how it normally goes at least well it used to. o and we plan to at least have a teams tourny at 2 pm or w/e viperboy gets there.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
How much for the entry fee for teams? and I'm gonna try to bring 3-4 setups and tv's.

Does anyone have a way to record matches?

BIG C

Smash Master
teams entry will prolly be 10 bux a team meaning 5 a person

anyone staying at my place will have to leave when me,tink,viperboy, and ike leave to go to geneva at around 10 30.

Mars—

Smash Rookie
Can i come and not play? I need to absorb some major tech skill. I will bring my conrtoller so someone good can play on and i can look at their fingers. Will there be any falco mains there? I think i'm good against falcos.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Blargh, I got owned big time by work this weekend, guys. Can't make this or Geneva. =/ If festivities continue past 8:30, though, I'll stop by for a few hours for friendlies and whatnot.

yayuhhhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom