• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIG C weekly smashfests "tink's allowance" return Hammond IN starting july 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
egek! Ramon is busy today so it probably looks like I won't be able to make this, sucks I really wanted some good FC practice :/.

I like the new Mars ^_^

Hoefler

BRoomer
Partial Results for 7/7/07

Singles-

1st- Eddie
2nd- Viperboy
3rd- Big C
4th- Trail
5th- Tink
5th- 5150
7th-Ike
7th- Hoefler

I can't remember anyone else (or teams)

Low tier-

1st- Tink
2nd- Big D
3rd- Hoefler

BIG C

Smash Master
heh results not full tho cuz sum1 like shutdown my comp.

teams
1st. Autobots(Viperboy and Tink)
2nd. Back To The Future (Big C and Big D)
3rd. Decepticons (Eddie and 5150)

singles
1st. Eddie
2nd. Viperboy
3rd. BIG C
4th. Trail
5th. 5150
5th. Tink?
7th. Hoefler
7th. ????
9th. Big D
9th.?
9th.?
9th.?
13th. Bye
13th. ?
13th. ?
13th. Zjiin

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
so how about wayne and bigc all over eachother's ***** at this tournie....

and ive come to the conclusion that weed is like the john drug.... everyone who smokes it just keeps spamming massive johnz as if it were their job...

-HUH HAAh-

Tink

Smash Hero
cept for the fact that i dont smoke anymore. get these freeze johns outta here.

BIG C

Smash Master
actually he quit like last week good sir. it snot our fault that you are funny half of the time and a douche the other half of the time even if you are just joking around it's still doucheish.

BIG C

Smash Master
i love ur argument to being a douche half of the time all you ever do is talk **** and its ********. you try to tell ppl what to do and its ********. I'm starting to understand why wayne never really liked you as a person and beginning to understand why our friend joe likes you so much. It used to be funny now it's just getting old. I understand you are joking but alot of the time it's not even funny to me. Like BIG C this is gonna be best 2 out of 3 that's a real funny joke there roy I never knew trying to tell someone what to do was a joke.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
i love ur argument to being a douche half of the time all you ever do is talk **** and its ********. you try to tell ppl what to do and its ********. I'm starting to understand why wayne never really liked you as a person and beginning to understand why our friend joe likes you so much. It used to be funny now it's just getting old. I understand you are joking but alot of the time it's not even funny to me. Like BIG C this is gonna be best 2 out of 3 that's a real funny joke there roy I never knew trying to tell someone what to do was a joke.

kk

1. im talking about making johns IN THE GAME. ur real mature going into rl but since u have......

2. all u do is keep bringing up the same ****.... i told u best 2/3... so did wayne earlier that day..... i dont see u all over his ***.... oh wait.. bigc logic i forgot.

3. how am i the *******... the thread was named "tink's alowance" wow real classy, thats why i only really tried to beat him out and had fun for the rest of the tournie because thats what these are supposed to be... not people coming and feeling like they are wasting their time and giving money to certain players... wayne and tj teaming.. wow cool... lets spread **** out... make things interesting. u wont see wanye making matchup deals vs you in tournies. i want to see u do good and i know u can... but u gotta get past ****ing making ***** excuses every time u lose... or u WILL NOT be as good as you have potential to be.

4. ur just like wayne in that u dont think before you talk. explain how i've been such an ******* to u guys esp YOU bigc.. saying u never liked me as a person then tell me no.. when i wanna play smash.. dont hang out with me. u dont see me rooting against u when ur playing ... calling you cheap... making fun of you... i did that day because u ****ing pissed me off talking down on me like that when all i do is give u practice and help u get better... AND U DO GET BETTER BECAUSE U START WINNING THOSE MATCHUPS THAT U ***** ABOUT. like wayne is just this honorable player.

dont take my beer...which i hand out w/e i buy a case... whether u throw in on it or not...

ive bought u meals before... dont take that....

ive driven u places countless times before wayne got his ****... lets forget about that...

what im an *** about some of u kids smoking weed... ****ing deal... i just dont like seeing my friends doing stupid *** **** that only ****s with ur life.. sorry for hurting ur feelings for stating facts about u **** acting like idiots...

like seriously **** you insulting me as a person... when all im talking about is a ****ing video game. you are immature and seriously need to grow up bigc. All i read from ur post was im not ur guy's friend and u dont want me to be .. thats fine.

BIG C

Smash Master
f u trail i dont wanna see u at my house ever again.

and ur the one who talks **** like all the time and call me immature wow thats all wow.

as for meals i always paid u back cuz u always told me to pay you back.

as for beers idc if i throw in and ur at my house i will take what i want.

as for rides i always paid for gas.

as far as i can tell you have never done anything for me that i havent paid u back for.

talkin bout practice pssh i really didnt care the only matchups that i got that much better at bcuz of u was ICs.

and u got better against peach and sheik so as far as im concerned i did the same for u.

I only named the thread tinks allowance cuz he said that in an AIM convo look at the first post u stupid as mother****er.

and o man making excuses really makes me bad at the game you know. that makes alot of sense o man i say that characters are gay and that i dont like playing against them that makes me really bad at this game.

o and as far as this goes i doubt that there will ever be drinking after one of these again well there might be. but im still not letting trail in my house for every1 that likes trail.

BIG C

Smash Master
idc if its personal its personal when u trty to say **** that aint true like u gave me money or free rides wow u gave me a ride to BK w/o asking for gas money man thats cool. how about the time when i borrowed 20 bux from drephen for food on the way back from SAVII and u made me put it into ur gas tank when i already put in as much as every1 else and then i ended up paying more than any1 else did GG sir.

i mean hinestly u made wayne jump out of your car once and made him walk home like 100 times. it was funny at the time but now i look back and that was 1. the biggest **** move ever and 2. the most immature **** i've ever seen.

and its not my fault wayne and TJ team its your choice like wayne and TJ would be like hey lets go to this thing and not make money.

honestly how come u never complained b4 huh bcuz u didnt want to.

Tink

Smash Hero
the whole "tinks allowance" thing was suppose to be a funny <_<. apparently people didnt think so.

also, i never said 2/3 sets for finals, because i even did low tier best of 5 and teams that way <_<.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Alright guys, it's good to have a discussion and get everything out in the open, but it doesn't have to be public where you try to make the other person look bad. Stuff happens, talk about it in person at FC like men.

I'ma lock this topic for a few days. If there's still more tournaments happening I'll reopen it in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom