• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIG C weekly smashfests "tink's allowance" return Hammond IN starting july 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG C

Smash Master
that is right gentleman with the moving of my brother they shall return. starting july 7th. we will need setups.

It will start at noonish there will be a tourny if ppl want it as always. so what do ye say gentleman????? yay or nay?

address
7637 maryland ave. hammond IN 46323

If a 5 dollar tourny happens it'll be normal tourny rules that i dont feel like posting. and wobbles will be banned.
oh and of course BIG C's stupid rule just for dabear.

BIG C: so u gonna be able to come to smashfests if i have em or no?
Tink: prolly
BIG C: kk
BIG C: like the 7th is gonna be the first one
BIG C: im thinkin bout makin em weekly
Tink: heh, big C weeklys, tinks allowance =)
BIG C: haha
BIG C: there wont always be a tourny
Tink: rofl, ohhhh, there will

BIG C

Smash Master
I would have one this weekend but i have to help my brother move out this weekend ill post addy and everything now i totally had forgotten about it.

as far as who is gonna be there it'll prolly end up a decent sized thing if i talk to ppl. like i might be able to get tink over here then viperboy i can get ppl from chicago like eddie also cunningkitsune and hochiminhtrail will prolly come.

BIG C

Smash Master
well yes yes there will more than likely be pros at this. since i have made money at legit tournies off of the game i am technically a pro. tink,cunning,trail,and eddie are also considered pros by most ppl.

apparently every1 wants some FC practice. dont forget we will need setups i only have one. i have other tvs but only one smash and wii and whatnot.

BIG C

Smash Master
that would be awesome rak. where do u hail from anyway i saw a bunch of ppl who live in IN reg for FC that i dont know wondering how many ppl live close to here so i can play some new peeps.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring a tv and setup.

Kail/Andrew/Bigy/anyone from the east side of MI. I don't mind driving so I can pick up anyone from SH or if east people wanna drive to me I can give rides.

Rak

Smash Cadet
I'm from Stevensville, MI. It's around the lake about an hour from you. But there isn't much hailing going on here.. I'm very much still a noob, just need the experience.

People in GR or AA could probably stop in Stevensville where I could drive you the rest of the way, exit 23 on I-94, if you're interested.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
I wholeheartedly approve of these. It's been far too long since we've had a gathering at Charles' abode.

I also approve of Big C's Stupid Rule, just because it is so stupid and was created by Big C himself.

Yay.

BIG C

Smash Master
heh BigCs stupid rule - if u pick zelda or sheik u r not allowed to use downb at all u must be the one u chose unless u didnt get the transform at the beginning of the match.

Zjiin

Smash Master
heh BigCs stupid rule - if u pick zelda or sheik u r not allowed to use downb at all u must be the one u chose unless u didnt get the transform at the beginning of the match.
Omg, Huge Johnz.

BigC's Gigantic John Rule- if u pick zelda or sheik u r not allowed to use downb at all u must be the one u chose unless u didnt get the transform at the beginning of the match.

Anther

Smash Champion
I actually enjoy when Zelda changes to sheik mid match x.X.

What if I have a lvl 9 Zelda on my team and it transforms (Never listens to me anyway), instant DQ =(?

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
hopefully if nothing goes wrong with Ramon I should be able to leech a ride from him and come to this.

We should just ban Shiek/Zelda completely. They are almost exactly like the IC's, 2 chars being played at the same time except you don't use em both at the same time. We might as well just ban IC's as well.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I stop going to tournaments and look at what happens! People make rules that make no sense and everything is all higgledy-piggledy.

Anther

Smash Champion
man, my Lvl9 is pissed to say the least. I"m trying to calm her down but its def in a rage, self destructing endlessly in a fit of anger on jungle Japes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom