• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big Brother: DGames Edition: Sold2 Evicted! HoH 8pm EST!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The final key drawn is.....

Sold2

The keys I now have in my possession are:

Swiss

and

Kataefi

"Swiss - I haven't seen much from Swiss this game, so I'd like to see him compete and show us what he's got.
Kataefi - I also haven't seen much of Kat. If I recall correctly, he's in a time zone similar to Swiss, so hopefully they'll both be able to compete."

~Tandora

Swiss and Kataefi are up for eviction from the game!

Tandora, Swiss, and Kataefi will all be competiting in the Veto Competition which will begin on 8/15/12 at a time that will be 48 hours from now!

The other 3 picks for the Veto Competition will be completely at random and they will be announced 24 hours before the Veto Competition.

Good luck Houseguests!

*As a side-note: Due to both nominations being Euro, the veto will be held at a time more pleasant to Euros. That is all.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Requesting Replacement.

I didn't want to do this, but I really don't have a lot of time anymore on this since I still can't get my stuff back. :/

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry for being late on this!

Swords
Tricky
Xonar

Have been picked to play in the veto comp! The comp is will be on a Euro friendly time tomorrow. I am setting it for 3-4pm tomorrow!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Xonar, that face you're making.

You act like you've ever won at anything.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I might not be around during the veto comp. I'll keep you guys updated but atm it's looking unlikely unless it starts at around 2 EST...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Would anyone be opposed to having the competition be tomorrow due to the lack of participants? If not, I will host this in 2 hours time.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I'm fine with either today or tomorrow.

However, delaying the competition will only be worth it if at least two more people are able to participate then. Otherwise lets just have it today.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I am so terribly sorry competitors...I lost my challenge I had planned for today and I must now host another veto on my phone that I have to create from scratch.

I will be hosting one today but I have to redo everything right now so it is postponed till 4pm EST.

I apologies for this modding error on my part.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Veto is postponed till tomorrow. I cannot host on my phone and only one competitor does not make it a competition. I apologize for this.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
inb4 only one competitor tomorrow as well.

this is what happens when 3 euro's vs 3 americans lol.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Posting from my mom's school.

I totally forgot about this in favor of running errands to make money. Lol, whoops.

Not like I missed anything though.

Top Bottom