• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big Brother: DGames Edition: Sold2 Evicted! HoH 8pm EST!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The final key is drawn......

Kataefi is safe!

==============

The two keys that I am now in possession of are as follows.

Tandora

and

Gheb_01

"I'm choosing Tanny because I honestly fear her ability here, I feel like she could go far and this is only a power move.

I chose Gheb for basically the same reasons, however I had a hard choice putting him on here, my first nominations had to be something meaningful, and I didn't want to just nominate two players randomly.

Good luck in the Veto Competition." - Soup

Tandora and Gheb are up for eviction from the game!

Tandora, Gheb, and Soup will all be competiting in the Veto Competition which will begin on 8/10/12 at a time that will be 48 hours from now!

The other 3 picks for the Veto Competition will be completely at random and they will be announced 24 hours before the Veto Competition.

Good luck Houseguests!

Tandora

Smash Rookie
==============

The two keys that I am now in possession of are as follows.

"I'm choosing Tanny because I honestly fear her ability here, I feel like she could go far and this is only a power move.

Awesome. XD

I am finally a force to be feared in Smashboards. *flex*

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Btw, depending on the format of the challenge will determine if I can play or not. If it is similar to the first challenge, then I can participate. If it's more interactive, I probably won't be able to attend. Typically, Fridays should be fine, but this week a friend I don't normally get to see wants to hang out and I don't want to try to split my attention between here. It's not considerate to either side.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Can't take part at the challenge if it's on Skype so please do it in-thread.

Soup, I'm confused - why do you put me on the chopping block this early? Wouldn't you want me in the Jury?

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Can't take part at the challenge if it's on Skype so please do it in-thread.

Soup, I'm confused - why do you put me on the chopping block this early? Wouldn't you want me in the Jury?

I didn't think about that at all, honestly.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The three other players for the Veto Competition have been picked by Random!

BadWolf
Ryker
Vinyl

and they will be joining

Soup
Tandora
Gheb

Please be in the thread at 8pm EST or if there is enough want from the other competition players we can make the time earlier than 8pm EST!

Good luck to everyone!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Could we do it a little earlier? I'm on the chopping block and may not even be there -.-

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
2 votes for earlier
1 vote for later.

I have to double check and see what time I will be getting back home because I may be moving boxes into my house finally and that may cause me to not be at a computer for a while. If that is the case and the votes do lean towards earlier, I will have Sang host the game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Tanny, what are your best times? If you could do it earlier than 6 I'd really appreciate that. 8pm is like 2 or 3 am for me.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I have to work until 4:30PM EST, meet people to go eat around 5, and then we'll probably get back around 6:30, but it's hard to judge because I don't know where we're eating. It could be as late as 7pm.

Considering that it is in thread, if the competition doesn't end before 7:30pm, I should still be able to participate. I keep thinking in real time for this, but since it's on the forum, I suppose that's less likely?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Later. I have an international Yomi tournament that day that may run roughly that long. Believe it or not, I'm probably going to be one of the US players that is in it until the end.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
WashedLaundry will be your guest host for the competition tomorrow!

Also there has been a change to the rules to accomadate timings of events:

J said:
The player who wins the Power of Veto competition will have to decide whether they will use the power or not. They will have 1 hour to decide this.
Here you are. The decision came with talking it out, and there really is not a huge need for time and it is also more correct in the show that it does not give the person a superfluous amount of time to make a decision. After the decision to use the PoV is made, than there will be 24 hours till the vote as per usual.

Hope that helps and is explained well! Thanks.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Man it's close with 2 people wanting late and 2 people wanting earlier and one person not caring. I have not heard an opinion from Vinyl as of yet.

Going to make a modding decision in the morning about whether it will be later or earlier.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Unless I'm a huge idiot and missed it, J never really gave me a specific time. Would 7 PM EST work for you guys?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I am making a mod decision and it will be at 7pm EST to compromise since there was a tie vote.

Be in thread By 7 when WL drops the competition.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow I got ninja'd, sorry WL I left my phone on while unpacking and forgot to refresh before posting that.

:phone:

Top Bottom