• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big Brother: DGames Edition: Sold2 Evicted! HoH 8pm EST!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
where is the conviently placed cane when you need one

this is a trainwreck

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
If you aren't in the skype group:

[10:34:20 PM] Patrick A: okay as your king i demand that everyone must make a joke, how funny your joke is decides if i evict you or not

Your king demands entertainment!
Lets try this again:

One day in the forest, 3 guys were just hiking along a trail when all of a sudden, a huge pack of indians attaked them and knocked them out.

When they woke up, they were at the leader of the tribe's throne.

The chief then said "All of your lives may be spared if you can find ten of one fruit and bring them back to me."

So after a while the first man returned with 10 apples. The cheif then ordered him to stick all ten of them up his *** without making any expression at all on his face. He had a little bit of trouble with the first one and started crying while trying to put the next one in. He was soon killed.

Later, the next guy came in with 10 grapes. The cheif soon ordered him to do the same as the first guy. After to the 9th grape, the man started laughing so hard for no apperant reason, and was killed.

The first two guys soon met in heaven and the first guy ask the second, "Why did you start laughing? You only needed one more grape and you'd have gotten away!"

The second guy answered while still laughing, "I couldn't help it. I saw the third guy walking in with banana's .

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

well just cuz i can:
skype name:
chris_the_rake

add me yo

and i might even grace you with my presence

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer

THE KING!

And a joke? Anything for the king!

[collapse=What's grey and comes in quarts?]An elephant! :smirk:[/collapse]

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
It's okay vinyl. I couldn't even play cuz I saw name that hydra....I knew a cpl avatars and no names xD oh well~

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why can women not drive ski?

Because there's no snow in the kichen

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No on really has to be here for the nomination ceremony, I am just going to post it then. ;P

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I will be here lol.
Day off and such.

People can chat me here or via PM.

Otherwise imma be counting down lol

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Furret EV's: 139/252 attack
61/252 HP
4/4 speed

Hopefully this gets to 252/252, 252/252, 4/4 by the time elimination is announced :|.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It's because I found an adamant sentret in a nuzlocke and it begged me with its cute eyes T_T.

Skype me. We should plan one out. Touhou or Pokemon?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The former is what I lean because it's stupid hard and still remains fresh despite having done it twice. No strong preference.

Talk to you tonight.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The nomination ceremony is about to begin! At this time, I will reveal Soup's picks for nominations today. I will do so by revealing your key if you are safe one at a time in an order Soup has picked for whatever the reason may be.

After I reveal all the keys, I will post which two people are up for nominations with Soup's reasoning for why he picked these two.

Good Luck Everyone because here it goes!

Top Bottom