• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Yoshi Player

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
im pretty good with yoshi but prob not the best maybe its the guy called "Yoshiking"
No offense to yoshiking since I know the guy and he's one of my really good friends but I wouldn't say he's close to the best. Sheermadness and Sossi are insane, though idk if Sossi plays online.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
John is probably the best yoshi I've ever played. >_> The only one to 4 stock me...I never let yoshi's 4 stock me.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Sossi ive never seen on kailera and Malva is well..err lets just not go there...so id have to agree either SheerMadness or SheerMadness....

P.S.: why does everyone asume Yoshiking is really good with Yoshi? no offence to the kid, he is a cool guy and all but his yoshi is not close to best...mine is better, and yoshi is like my 8th in the line up o.o;;...i should put my name PikaMasta that way id be falsly known as the greatest pika....by people who obviously havnt played many good players -.-

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Either SheerMadness or SheerMadness? This is madness!

I've beaten YK every time we've played, but I've yet to play Sheer. I'll have to do that sometime.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
My Yoshi isn't very good. If my Yoshi is the best on kaillera its only because nobody plays Yoshi.

The only good Yoshis are probably Prince, Sossi, and malva.

wavedasher

Smash Cadet
for japanese smash: sossi or prince definitley: i would say sossi
for american yoshi (not just dittos:) I would say either Johnny or SheerMadness (I never see Isai using Yoshi)
For yoshi dittos: I would say Sheer Madness or Johnny
Ive played YK and beaten him (Yoshi dittos) and he beats me but my yoshi isn't that good (maybe best keyboard but I don't Know)
Otherwise: Have you ever seen Frogles's Yoshi, it is BESERK.
Hasn't Isai said his weakest char is Yoshi?

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Onegoal: Normally in threads like this, people say that they've got the best Yoshi. No one's doing that in this thread, because hardly anyone plays as Yoshi >_>;

nesshero

Smash Cadet
prince is better than sossi
my yoshi is better than yoshiking's

i've only played one player with a better yoshi than mine online, but i forget who it was.

-oblio

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap is that you oblio? Hmmm...kk thanks for telling me meow XD. why don't everyone just have a yoshi tourny like srslly that would solve lots of stuff >____>;

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
SheerMadness? I don't know if he's crazily improved in the past months, but when I used to play Smash 64 I never remember him being that good. Eh, well I guess we were pretty equal.

I would say malva. Malva for anything. He's just too amazing at 64 xD

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
This would be great ima ask JamieHR why he hasnt tryed to recreate his "the series"..thats the belt thing you mean right?
Reason: I revive "The Series" again then people signs up and everything goes fine for the first couple of weeks... then all of sudden people dissapears, "belt holders" start to avoid matches (read Tigerbombz) or there's no challengers because they don't care anymore.

I still like the idea of "The Series" but unfortunatly the online smash comunity is now filled with "trolls", "posers", "scurbs", etc. and with that kind of people arround any Smash League or Rank System will fial to be taken seriously.

Anyway, there's still a "The Series" runing on a south american site, if you're interested you can PM me to give you the URL.

On a side note, I Vote SheerM for best yoshi online, lulz.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Reason: I revive "The Series" again then people signs up and everything goes fine for the first couple of weeks... then all of sudden people dissapears, "belt holders" start to avoid matches (read Tigerbombz) or there's no challengers because they don't care anymore.

I still like the idea of "The Series" but unfortunatly the online smash comunity is now filled with "trolls", "posers", "scurbs", etc. and with that kind of people arround any Smash League or Rank System will fial to be taken seriously.

Anyway, there's still a "The Series" runing on a south american site, if you're interested you can PM me to give you the URL.

On a side note, I Vote SheerM for best yoshi online, lulz.
im just wondering do people stop chalanging or is it just the current holders that say LEAVE with the belt, becuase if its the latter wouldnt a chalanger time limit help towards that

like personX has fox belt, but has been shipped to russia by mistake and cant play smash, then PersonY chalanges PersonX (who is in russia) for fox belt....no sign of PersonX (being trapped in russia) after 5 days (legitimate amount of time for anyone who isnt trapped in russia to get online and play) PersonY gets belt by deafualt (maybe this puts a really weak fox as belt holder...quick fix...the next chalanger will beat him xD)

just a thought?

Top Bottom