• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best wolf in the U.S

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Who is the best wolf in the world or U.S. or atleast of each state,best wolf i played was jumpman of texas but do u guys know?(i havent been to much offline tourneys ill try to go to more)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ahh i see,i never played kalio.
jumpman was made famous by wifi............

i even was sucked in at first in thinking he was the best, but then i look at results and notice that hes no where to be found. just wifi.

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
Kailo is really good. He's the only notable wolf player that still plays brawl, germ quit, lucien quit, no one left really. Jumpman is good, but not the best. Someone needs to step up to the plate and start ****** with wolf =p

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
Castor is really good, he goes even with NorCal's best.

Jumpman might be good in-person, (From what I hear) he doesnt' play offline much, I mean, Ally was good in-person, so Jumpman can't be a total scrub offline either. I wouldn't count him out.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
jumpman was made famous by wifi............

i even was sucked in at first in thinking he was the best, but then i look at results and notice that hes no where to be found. just wifi.
haha,do u know any place i could check like results or list of best players of the state,or wolf players of states

ekw808

Smash Cadet
castor will be once he works out some bugs
dont kno what u guys want the best stated himself that castor will be the best, and even though i dont post in this forum doesnt mean i got no credibility, and kalo sucks ive seen the videos hes made, and he dont got ****tttt on castor (jj) i play with castor all the time nd ive picked up alotta wolf techs way before they were even introduced to this forum by castor.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Where did I say you weren't credible? You can't base "the best" on whether or not you like how they play or how you think they play compared to each other, in the end it's the results that matter.

ekw808

Smash Cadet
Says the dude no ones heard of..... I take it you definitely look at tourney results daily to check this stuff mirite?
if it has nothing to do with credibility then what does it matter if uve never heard of me? and isnt how u determine the best how they do against compared to each other? its not how i think they play...its how they actually play so whats the end result that makes him the best?

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
i still play alot of wolf....but i only play wolf in friendlys lately
but i'll still glady MM any wolf in the US for however much money haha ;-)...old school wolf mainer FTW! ^_^

castorpollux

Smash Champion
yeupp of course im gonna be there
i'll gladly MM you
any other wolf wanna take on my wolf in CoT4???? the more the merrier ^_^
alright cool. It's not a sure thing whether ill be going or not. It entirely depends on whether or not omegablackmage has enough room in his car. I'll def. look for you if i end up going

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Where did I say you weren't credible? You can't base "the best" on whether or not you like how they play or how you think they play compared to each other, in the end it's the results that matter.
"results" can be deceiving. Some regions are harder than others (cali/MD/VA). For instance, K-9 may not place as high as other wolfs but I feel he plays a better wolf than others that place in australian tournies or other lesser competitive regions(tedeth, glov, jamage, marioblaze)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
"results" can be deceiving. Some regions are harder than others (cali/MD/VA). For instance, K-9 may not place as high as other wolfs but I feel he plays a better wolf than others that place in australian tournies or other lesser competitive regions(tedeth, glov, jamage, marioblaze)
md/va is best area.candy i want to mm ur wolf next time i see u at tourney.its seagull.i know u beat k9 but i wanna verse ur wolf cause he tells me ur better

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
md/va is best area.candy i want to mm ur wolf next time i see u at tourney.its seagull.i know u beat k9 but i wanna verse ur wolf cause he tells me ur better
sure...im usually at every md/va tourny so just let me know whenenver ^_^

btw this is CANDY

WolfsReign

Smash Rookie
so I know this is a stupid question but how do you determine what makes a really good Wolf.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
How bout NJ/NY?

Ninjalink, NEO, M2K, Azen I think, Snakeee, Shadow, Inui, Atomsk, Seibrik? and more.

Texas is tough. Sethlon Hylian Dojo Royr etc.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
How bout NJ/NY?

Ninjalink, NEO, M2K, Azen I think, Snakeee, Shadow, Inui, Atomsk, Seibrik? and more.
Azen and Neo are from VA/MD and Seibrik is FL. NJ/NY has M2K, teh_spamerer, BlackWalz, Inui, Atomsk...NY has NL,D1, Snakeee, Bum, Shadow, MalcolmM

:059:

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
How bout NJ/NY?

Texas is tough. Sethlon Hylian Dojo Royr etc.
NJ/NY has
M2k, atomsk, the spammer, inui, blackwaltz and couple more but i cant think on top of my head right now

MD/VA has
azen, chillin, chu, me, boss, korn, greg, omni, meep, hova, forte, neo, plank, slik, lukky, spec(hes new to the scene but already is really good...beat alot of big names last tourny)
^^^ just some off the top of my head

nj/ny has m2k, but other than that md/va has more/better players

Kenrawr

Smash Master
lol, I'd consider myself on that second tier of wolf players. Sadly I'm going to start giving Pikachu a try. Wolf is now a secondary.

I've also seen DMBrandon and NEO give a lot of praise to Turbo Ether though.

Castor has potential :p fun playing you at COT4 buddy. Keep repping wolf!

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
no K9 no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay wolf.....dont give in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the other hand
playing castor at CoT4 was really fun! that dude has alot of potential with wolf.....you should dl the MM's for all to see ^_^

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I think Candy meant to say upload lol.

And I'm not dropping Wolf Candy, he'll be around for wolf dittos and bad pika match ups :D

Top Bottom