• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best WiFi Kill

mzink*

Smash Ace
holy crap that was freakin awesome. my awesome moment was when i was in a free for all with 3 of my friends, all at high percentages, shuttle loop, shuttle loop. ko, ko, ko. couldnt believe how lucky i got.

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
My best moment was when I was in a 1 on 1 battle in pikimen stage and I falcon punched Pikachu into the Bulb monster's mouth and it laged in slow motion showing pickachu getting closer to the Bulb's mouth.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
That was amazing. Go Falcon!

He was showin' his moves... finally.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Uh, alright I suppose, it's just a shame You can't see the down taunt's No Johns in a replay.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Though i dont got the vid for it, I was fighting competitively online of course, fightin an olimar with Bowser. Both of us are tough, battling it on, and then He gets hit by a fully charged Bowser F-smash!
I thought he was stupid... Well he is to me. I love you Bowser ^^
Dont Doubt the Bowser Fsmash.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I had a pretty good one where it was a team match i was Lucario and the other guy was pokemon trainer he got the smash ball and got one of the other team members the second team member avoided it so i grabbed him and tossed him into it killed them both.

Ilex

Smash Ace
One time I was against two Pits and an Ike. I got HIYAYAYAYA'd by one Pit, and was flown into the HIYAYAYAYA into another, then knocked into a fully charged Ike fsmash.

Then this other time, I was hit by a Pika fmsmash which flew me into the Thunder of another Pika, then I got down spiked by a Toon Link into a Bob-omb below. KO'd in less than 5 seconds.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Kickarse, man. Makes me want to play CF...Here's one of my awesome KOs

I was Wolf in a Wi-fi match against 3 of my friends( I don't remember exactly what characters, but idf I had to guess, I would say Bowser, Ike, and Snake, though this is irrelavent) on Shadow Moses. We all had 1 lfe, though Ike had two at one point.

I had grabbed the smash ball and began attacking the three players, and managed to laser Ike to death (the right pillar had been destroyed) I tried to chase Bowser as he went under the platform and went under with him. Snake was just using his cypher to avoid me altogether. Bowser jumped back onto the main platform, Snake had landed back onto solid ground, and Ike had respawned from his death. Then I just pressed up, and sent all 3 of them flying off into the sky at the exact same time, winning the match.

That match was **** cool, but nowhere near as awesome as the CF one. (since...you know...the CF one took skill)

Top Bottom