• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Wario Here?

Timbers

check me out
It's really not a good idea to compare yourself to a player over a few matches you had with them via wifi. Yeah it's cool, wifi is playable more often than not, but it's just not a good reason to compare yourself to a regional tourney outcome over a few wifi friendlies you had.

Not bashing you or anything, just saying.

Dopey

Smash Lord
"Your still here? O_o" bassems

why would i leave? LOL this is the wario boards for ppl who play wario, and since its a thread about the best wario here, i guess the only real question is, why are you still here bassems? LOLLL

tink wario ditto $ matches this weekend =p workin on my ride aws(as we speak) tryin to get out to TJs at liek 3am lol

bassem6

Smash Lord
I added you wario nut. Still says awaiting registration. You should download AIM, It'll make it loads easier to set our match up.

bassem6

Smash Lord
"Your still here? O_o" bassems

why would i leave? LOL this is the wario boards for ppl who play wario, and since its a thread about the best wario here, i guess the only real question is, why are you still here bassems? LOLLL

tink wario ditto $ matches this weekend =p workin on my ride aws(as we speak) tryin to get out to TJs at liek 3am lol
Obviously, im still here because im one of the best warios! :chuckle:

P.S. Accidental double post X_X

Wario4Ever

Smash Cadet
To be honest, I have been playing for a week and I have not lost a single match as Wario. I am looking for a challenger who can beat me to a pulp...ditto style! Can anyone answer my challenge? If you can just send me a PM! Thanks!

Tink

Smash Hero
i have some new vids out!!! =)))....check them outZ vs overswarm. also, dopes warios pretty good, we have some team finals that i think got recorded that we can post. double wario is a CRAZYYY good team :).

Top Bottom