• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best smashes

• Thread starter Deleted member 189823
  • Start date

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I haven't played noticeable players like NickRiddle and/or Salem, which are way more than just "good", anyway.
You wouldn't recognize them even if I told you. We're not from the U.S, and we're just Mid-level players.
Mid-level =/= good.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
:gw: Fsmash is the ultimate punisher/kill move and it probably is the "safest" (Due to it's quickness compared to :dedede:'s/:ike:'s) Fsmash kill move.

:018:
It's a fun fact though that it's GWs unsafest smash on shield and it's the weakest if not counting the sourspots. And dsmash even starts faster. Weird stuff. But as you are a Wolf player, would you consider Wolfs fsmash one of the best? Many fsmashes don't really seems like killmoves, but are used for punishing, baiting or nothing. Wolf can like punish anything with a bit of lag with fsmash because of it's insane range and everything, it would have to be good.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
It's a good punisher, but that's it. It is one of the 3 weakest Fsmash's in the game. It doesn't even do as much damage as Usmash and it's easy to SDI.

:018:

Myollnir

Smash Ace
You don't think it's an awesome F-Smash? Imo it's really good as a punisher, even if it's weak.

Another F-Smash that I like is Ivysaur's : huge range (and hits behind you so you can't beat it with a roll), great priority (it deals 16%) and killpower, and has a 1 frame charge release. So if you charge it it's pretty good. :p

Haze~

Smash Journeyman
So i did a down b with marth on zss's dsmash and she just spotdodged right after and avoided the counter hit LOL

SoulPech

Smash Master
Puff has a great F-Smash, but it's so slow and easy to punish there's no need to use it. It's great to hit out of a spot/air dodge though :awesome:

:phone:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
It's slow and easy to punish and it's also incredibly weak. It's probably bottom 5 fsmash in the game.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
by great, I mean knockback on it and it kills early...like 85-90% on most chars fully charged.

Killing fully charged at the same time GWs fsmash which is better in every, single, goddamn way, including faster and less cooldown, does UNCHARGED doesn't really mean it's good at all.

D

Deleted member 189823

Mid-level =/= good.
I think your criteria of what a "good" player is, is too demanding. You don't need to be a High/Top level player to be good. High/Top level players are above than just "good" if they're on the top of the skill level list.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Top level = really good
High level = good
Mid level = mediocre
Low level = bad
Bottom level = really bad

Mid-level players are neither good nor bad. Makes sense to me.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Swei you're EU correct? Have you played Quik or TaY? They're both supposedly strong ZSSs.

D-smash- ZSS
F-smash- Marth/Wario/GW
U-smash- Olimar

:happysheep:

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
I really need to learn more about the EU player metagame. I swear I don't recognize half the names I see thrown when it comes to their good players per character. :sadsheep:

Moderate skill

Smash Apprentice
Definitely fox for u-smash
Zamus has an absurd down smash
Lucario's side smash requires patience or you will walk into the lingering hitbox. :p

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Why hasn't kirbys name come up for fsmash???
Annnd MK's dsmash because the shield push is rediculous.
And oli's yellow usmash is the best in the game.
Fsmash:Toon link...LOL

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
IMO

U Smash: Either Fox or Snake
F Smash: Marth
D Smash:Wolfs or MK's