• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best of North vs best of South America in an online crew battle.

House

Smash Journeyman
Hello people from Smash Boards, we are representing the best players of South America, and would like to battle the best of North America in an Online Crew Battle, by wich we would use P2P Kaillera to avoid lag issues. Our team is almost done, altough we need first to confirm the number of players in each team.

It would be nice if any of you could create your own "team", gathering the best players in the north that are currently playing online using kaillera, in order to determine which hemisphere is the best at Smash Bros online.

Also, it would be great if anyone experienced would like to organize the crew battle, for us to have the matchs properly done.

The following is an unfinished list of confirmed players that will integrate our team, each one representing his own country:

• Ðånn¥ ][§sß][ (Chile)
  • House (Argentina)
  • .Hades (Brazil)
  • Eder (Peru)
  • Xelgand (Paraguay)
  • Alpha (Chile)
  • Chuck (Brazil)

For anyone who wants to contact any of us, please use any of the following emails (It would be better if the organizer contacts us first)

dannyssb@gmail.com
juanpabloleal@gmail.com

Or send a PM.

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
I dont think you played everyone in Brasil then :p

edit:

btw I would like to fight against you from other south america countries. I think I only played Danny and 2 or 3 of his friends. I lag too much on other south american servers (I could play well on Latin Kaillera last year but i cant now), thats the only thing that dont allow me play other people.

gracias

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
I played with p2p with tsukuru-boy, so you're wrong about saying I dont know about it.

Youkai Master

Smash Apprentice
I'm from Venezuela but N64 emulators run like crap on my pc so I can't play =(

I'd still love to see this though, there's not many South American smash videos out there.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ok so are list goes like this then.

Isai (Doubt will compete)
SuPeRbOoMfAn
Metriod
Nephiros
Darth fox
Dreday
Johnny-MC

I know I forgot some =\

Not in order btw

Anyways. Point is. This is like that show where cocky average people think they can take pros then they get proved wrong except you guys aint cocky =P

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Fill me in on when we're playing and I'll represent with a capital R and maybe a capital S if I'm having a good day. Washington state 4 life

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
im not gonna let boom live it down, o yea i also broke his shield with fox jab so i guess i am awesome :p, and it wasnt against a wall either

Moocow007

Smash Ace
ok cool, i've beaten boom a bunch of times too but i don't think i should be on this list Vex. stuff like that doesn't really matter.

sensei should be added to that list. i've been out of the loop too long to think of other people right now :c

Xelgand

Smash Apprentice
Ok so are list goes like this then.

Anyways. Point is. This is like that show where cocky average people think they can take pros then they get proved wrong except you guys aint cocky =P

Well, it actually looks like that.

But I hope You take this seriously :)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
sensei should be added to that list. i've been out of the loop too long to think of other people right now :c
I thought sensei quit online? If he didn't i haven't seen him in forever. But yeah he is one of the top players and i'l get to face him in next years FC if he goes =D

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
meh 7 isn't that horrible, I typically get 8 on east coast servers and sometimes as high as 11. bring it on laggers. :psycho:

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
why should north america accept south america's challenge anyways? whats the point we already know north wins by a long shot.
some people just like to play. you would never be able to make the team anyway so it doesn't really matter to you.

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
When you play you usually have delay? From what jaime told me when we played it seems to me you playing with some delay is common.

Its just for curious, because we never play with delay here, and the 8 frames we got seemed horrible to me :p so I wonder if you can play well with delay, since two people said it isnt that horrible.

Xelgand

Smash Apprentice
Well, I confess that some of us are used to play with delay...

But hey, it shouldn't do THE difference in each player's level...

felix45

Smash Lord
some people just like to play. you would never be able to make the team anyway so it doesn't really matter to you.
you dont need to tell me things I already know. i dont see why anyone should go through the trouble of getting the best of north america to play the best of south america just because like I said north would win by a long shot. seems kinda pointless. better to just play like usual online.

B Link

Smash Lord
??? it's like you repeated yourself even after he just said it doesn't matter to you

i would try to get in but I can barely play with 3/4 frames of lag =/ 7 is just like slow motion gameplay for me

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
When you play you usually have delay? From what jaime told me when we played it seems to me you playing with some delay is common.

Its just for curious, because we never play with delay here, and the 8 frames we got seemed horrible to me :p so I wonder if you can play well with delay, since two people said it isnt that horrible.

this is exactly what is starting to make me think that this will be pointless... whoever lose will claim that they had "too much" delay and they weren't playing at his best and blah blah blah.

And...

* Ðånn¥ ][§sß][ (Chile)
* House (Argentina)
* .Hades (Brazil)
* Eder (Peru)
* Xelgand (Paraguay)
* Alpha (Chile)
* Chuck (Brazil)

I challenge you all xP. add me :lick: JaimeHR.SsB@gmail.com

Top Bottom