• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best of North vs best of South America in an online crew battle.

Thino

Smash Master
??? it's like you repeated yourself even after he just said it doesn't matter to you

i would try to get in but I can barely play with 3/4 frames of lag =/ 7 is just like slow motion gameplay for me
we're talking about lag or delay here?

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
I didnt say I lost because (or only because) of the delay, Im not that kind of person, but you should agree it does affect how you play if you are not used to it.
Its not the point of the topic so I will stop posting here :)

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
Hello people from Smash Boards, we are representing the best players of South America, and would like to battle the best of North America in an Online Crew Battle, by wich we would use P2P Kaillera to avoid lag issues. Our team is almost done, altough we need first to confirm the number of players in each team.

It would be nice if any of you could create your own "team", gathering the best players in the north that are currently playing online using kaillera, in order to determine which hemisphere is the best at Smash Bros online.

Also, it would be great if anyone experienced would like to organize the crew battle, for us to have the matchs properly done.

The following is an unfinished list of confirmed players that will integrate our team, each one representing his own country:

• Ðånn¥ ][§sß][ (Chile)
  • House (Argentina)
  • .Hades (Brazil)
  • Eder (Peru)
  • Xelgand (Paraguay)
  • Alpha (Chile)
  • Chuck (Brazil)

For anyone who wants to contact any of us, please use any of the following emails (It would be better if the organizer contacts us first)

dannyssb@gmail.com
juanpabloleal@gmail.com

Or send a PM.
Eder are you from Peru? Where do u live? If I can know. I come from Peru,too. I live in lima-S.M.P. Can u give me,your e-mail? My e-mail is popecito_dandy17@hotmail.com
We could play 1 vs 1 on Smash Online (Kaillera), When I get an adapter for my own controller >.<. I hope you answer me,Ok.

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
Or send a PM.[/QUOTE]

you dont need to tell me things I already know. i dont see why anyone should go through the trouble of getting the best of north america to play the best of south america just because like I said north would win by a long shot. seems kinda pointless. better to just play like usual online.

Hey why do u say North America would win by a long shot?
So u think there are no good players in South America?.
If u think so, U r wrong.

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
Buenos dias Alancito

yo soy chuck, puedes me decir cual es su msn?
we can try to play online, or maybe just talk :p

gracias

MattNF

Smash Lord
I doubt isai will play he never plays in online tournaments or crew battles.

malva00

Smash Master
what r u talking about i play in japanese online tournys LoL shows what U KNO american matt

but i wouldn't play in this lOl sounds boring

ÐårLing-§sß

Smash Rookie
House , i wanna play with us , ( bueno nosotros ablamos español : oe quero jugar con tigo y algun otro del team sur , ultimamente le gano a dany y a alpha (sorry por tirarlos a el agua) pero ellos tienen mas experienza que yo y preferiria que ellos jugaran , en si son mejores que yo pero me se sus papas de memoria :psycho: ,pero tampoco me gustaria quedarme fuera de esto asi que RETO a los demas jugadores destacados del sur :cool::
House (Argentina)
.Hades (Brazil)
Eder (Peru)
Xelgand (Paraguay)
Chuck (Brazil)
bueno ojala pueda jugar :p

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
de donde eres? espero que vivas en americal del sul., seria bueno puder jugar con tu. solo necesito su msn :)

and house, I wont play this anymore (if the matches ever happen :p ) I'm sorry for telling you days ago I'd play

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
it's not a matter of finishing it's a matter of starting. I pm'd the topic creator and I couldn't get any information from him about any of these players and it's been nearly a week.

Xelgand

Smash Apprentice
it's not a matter of finishing it's a matter of starting. I pm'd the topic creator and I couldn't get any information from him about any of these players and it's been nearly a week.
What do you want to know about them?

Top Bottom