• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Of Michigan Brawl Tourney 7-17-09

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I might come to this. I'm 47% sure that I can. An hour and a half of travel time isn't that bad and I haven't done anything interesting this summer. D:

If I do come, I might bring a friend...or two if I'm lucky.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Hey, TO, would it be possible to have a table where I can sell my stuff here? I dno what kind of venue this is, but I'm selling off all of my old stuff before I go to Japan so if I could set up a table and sell to people there it would greatly help me out.

Lemme know!
Yo, I still need an answer on this!!

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I'll be there. Put Omni and Bowyer in my side of the brackets. Flint smash isn't as bad as everyone thinks.
no one said you guys were bad. dont rush into Making rash desicions. Me and bowyer will be on opposite sides of the brackets so you have to chose a campy wario or a campy mk. your choice.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you're talking about that random doubles tournament that happened in Flint.... who took top 3? Oh yeah.
1. Anther & NoJ
2. dingdong & Bowyer
3. SamuraiPanda & Omniswell

MetaMeeks

Smash Apprentice
If you're talking about that random doubles tournament that happened in Flint.... who took top 3? Oh yeah.
1. Anther & NoJ
2. dingdong & Bowyer
I wasn't even at the doubles tournament. I'm talking about the singles. I'm not trying to start anything. I'm just saying that we're not as bad as some of you say.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
There was a singles tourney. lain won it and also won $30 off a MM from some guy.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I heard AA smashers were talking some serious crap after the U of M tourney in February.
Just lain who is known for doing that. and rofa maybe. no one else.

1. Anther & NoJ
2. dingdong & Bowyer
All AA.

I wasn't even at the doubles tournament. I'm talking about the singles. I'm not trying to start anything. I'm just saying that we're not as bad as some of you say.
Didn't lain and rofa take 1+2? Rofa is 7th on the rankings now and lain is 1st, this means there is at least 7-8 people who can beat rofa just about all the time.

I don't remember a singles tournament even happening.
it happened

It was earlier in the day, before you guys showed up. Rofa and Lain were there and I gave Rofa a run for his money but he still felt the need to talk trash about everyone.
Rofa is 7th on the Power rankings. Hateoni the mann anther me bowyer lain panda judge and NOJ can all beat rofa. can you beat all us?

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Duuude get at me lol.
lol i'd like to, but i'm worried about diddy. G&W just can't be tripped up, its too easy to be killed. In teams, bucket braking is the stupidest thing. I'll live 200%+ easy. Gettin tripped up and dying around 100 would not be good.

We can practice, but, for now, I wanna see who else there is.

Cause I mean, I think even Mikey might need a teammate.* And that would be awesome to team with Mikey.

Plus, like I said, I'm literally flat out broke. I have 10 bucks set aside for this. I could come up with another 10 if i really wanted to piss my parents off, but I'd be a lot more willing to do so if my chance at winning was moderate.

*unless I'm of misunderstanding, I think Vayseth said he didn't wanna do dubs, and I thought Mikey was gunna team with him

Top Bottom