• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Ness come back ever! (vs. Marth)

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
decent comeback, but whoever that ness player is; a piece of advice, if a marth player is doing hundreds of SHaerials like that, clearly the video shows that ness can't get close using his aerials, so do a running usmash, it should outprioritize marths fair, bair, or wateva he is using.

But otherwise good ness, and i love when ppl beat marth

FifthRise

Smash Cadet
i'm glad that ness caught on to the million fairs of marf, even if it took him two stocks.
the last kill was awesome.

Uffe

Smash Hero
i'm glad that ness caught on to the million fairs of marf, even if it took him two stocks.
the last kill was awesome.
This, my friend, comes to show you that even if you're about to be three stocked, you can always make a comeback. Even against your toughest opponent. :D

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Marth *could* have beat that flash. He should have gone for the Dolphin slash quicker. Fast fall into it if he needed to (I don't know the sweetspot, but I do know his physics and jump movements).

Your moves were a little repetitive. Shouldn't he have caught on to how fair happy *you* were?

The PKFs worked, apparently. Odd. . . I always get punished. People just come after me, whereas they don't against other people, even though the same opportunity is there.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys that was me in the vid... I really just got a lucky spike and flash... I tried to use aerials but ugh marths fair is nuts!!! I also cant seem to get iedi or whatever to work!!! In the next vid I just got grabbed to deth. Also thanx zac ur my hero!!!

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
That fair-fair-dair was sugartits.

I'd conserve that bthrow more and do some more shorthopped nairs when he's next to you, but otherwise that was a **** fine match.

_clinton

Smash Master
Hey guys that was me in the vid... I really just got a lucky spike and flash... I tried to use aerials but ugh marths fair is nuts!!! I also cant seem to get iedi or whatever to work!!! In the next vid I just got grabbed to deth. Also thanx zac ur my hero!!!
So sir...what type of controller are you using?

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
gamecube controller... so u hold up away on analog and mash same direction on c stick? maybe it wasnt fast enuff

EDMartyr

Smash Cadet
Awesome comeback...although your use of b-throw in the beginning was making me a little ill (I didn't have as much problem with your use of it in the end to set up for the PK Flash whether you hit with it or not...thank God you did).

Nice.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
Wow very very nice comeback.
To think, people think its impossible in brawl lol.

And I forgot that youtube kind of speeds up the videos a bit, I was thinking "Wow theses fairs are coming out a lot faster than mine usually"

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
man i couldnt touch him at first i just got really lucky with a spike and that flash
also im using a wired gamecube controller

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
Nice comeback. I laughed when you got that full charged PK Flash for the last kill, the Marth player knew he was done for. Sweet kill, since rarely anyone lands a PK Flash.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
PLEASE any advice will do ive beaten many of the good players in dallas and ive beaten this marth but with his death grab i cant seem to stop him ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED

_clinton

Smash Master
PLEASE any advice will do ive beaten many of the good players in dallas and ive beaten this marth but with his death grab i cant seem to stop him ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED
You said you had a wireless controller right...so here is what you do...

Step 1...take the battery out
Step 2...look him in the eye
Step 3...Jab the battery into his eye
Step 4...let him do all the offense work...Remember Marth has to come to Ness...why should Ness have to move?
Step 5...if the ***** grabs you...mash the C-stick and spin the control pad to break out faster
Step 6...play near the edge if he is going to be gay like this...at least you have him closer to a back throw as well...I think 130 is Marth's magic number when you aren't near the ledge
Step 7...Counter pick certain stages that Ness likes more...
Step 8...
Step 9...profit

Oh wait...you said wired GC controller...not wireless...sorry...I can't help you...

YumClock

Smash Apprentice
Look, the whole point of this thread is that he owned with Ness.
So he's not Sinma/Simna (I can never spell that). Oh well. Great match.

cycon365

Smash Apprentice
You said you had a wireless controller right...so here is what you do...

Step 1...take the battery out
Step 2...look him in the eye
Step 3...Jab the battery into his eye
Step 4...let him do all the offense work...Remember Marth has to come to Ness...why should Ness have to move?
Step 5...if the ***** grabs you...mash the C-stick and spin the control pad to break out faster
Step 6...play near the edge if he is going to be gay like this...at least you have him closer to a back throw as well...I think 130 is Marth's magic number when you aren't near the ledge
Step 7...Counter pick certain stages that Ness likes more...
Step 8...
Step 9...profit

Oh wait...you said wired GC controller...not wireless...sorry...I can't help you...
but my battery is in his eye...

I can't mash anything...

OH GOD, ADVANCED TACTICS

Fredcrownwel

Smash Rookie
amazing! I showed this vid to one of my friends and he asked "why are you showing this to me? its already over" then after the end he just said " oh wow"

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Practise your EIDI at home. It requires alot of effort to be properly used.

Top Bottom