• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Meteor Smash

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Ice Climbers Dthrow to Fair is really easy to pull off. Not to mention it is a chain grab at early percents so it brings you to the edge anyways. Great way to get an early kill on anyone not expecting it.

Most bad *** spike in my opinion is DKs Fair. Swinging his arms over his head and into the kill? Win.

Zmoney2006

Smash Rookie
i belive that:
Ganon's meteor smash is definitley the most powerful in the game
Toon Link's make you the proud to pull off and results in an instant KO even at the lowest percentages although easily the most risky to try.
Captan Falcon's side special is the most effective and safer spikes that can kill at very low percentages (though toon link's is stronger) while keeping the player alive.
Mario's is just freaking awesome to look at and make you wanna scream "PWNED!!!".
Marth's requires perfect timing but definitely has its advantages.
Falco's is extremely dangerous to do because of Falco's bad recovery.
Donkey Kong's forward air meteor smash is VERY powerful (probably right after toon link's, who is after Ganon.)

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
i'd go for falco's or samus' just coz they have the most utility onstage as well and they're both pretty safe moves.
Same here. Falco's is very strong and probably the fastest dair spike there is, while samus's has a wide hitbox and can be fastfalled well to surprise people.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
...Oh yeah.

DK's Fair spike is the most badass by far. Overhead knuckle crasher ftw.
Not to mention, Donkey Kong has three spikes in the game: Head Butt, f-air and d-air.

Zmoney2006 said:
Ganon's meteor smash is definitley the most powerful in the game
You are incorrect. Luigi comes first with his d-taunt. It KO's at 2%. Ness comes in second, KO'ing at 12%, and Ganondorf at 23%. Ganondorf just gets a special offer when it comes to his KGR.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I am pretty sure that Ice Climbers is t3h easiest.

Popo Grab (preferably on the edge) --> Nana Jump --> Fthrow --> Nana F-air

Can kill GaW at 40%... and he has a spectacular recovery. (even less with bad DI i think)

In training mode you can still get him at 30%

EDIT: The bird is the word.

Top Bottom