• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best mario player in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
it's not the same falco player, there r two players playing. u only watch the first video...the others two r a different falco.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A82LQOYQOpU

watch the 2nd snake's life
this is the first falco. he's good. ray knows him. and was abble to preddict him.

what straked said
you don't like americans do you?
just because america has great marios you don't have to insult them
we all just critiqued ray nice and friendly
never said he is arrogant or stuff, but you did to us TWICE!
if you post here on the forum please try to be friendly ok??
otherwise you get...JUDGED muhahaha (i love you strong bad^^)lol

ahh and they may not be the same falco but these fights are still friendlies,
that means ray may know the playstile of the falcos and can predict most of the moves

boss8

Smash Hero
lol everyone ignore this guy he goes around with some horriable vids of a random mario(that i can ****) and says he's the best one.....come to america and prove it...until then GTFO.....

no seriously your pretty annoying shadowlink or whoever random scrub you are.....i actually watch these vids for one purpose....

(to put me to sleep)

feel free to come back with an argument.....cause im not until that little unknoen mario player proves himself....on the EC...(where the best mario player is) then STFU.....

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
lol everyone ignore this guy he goes around with some horriable vids of a random mario(that i can ****) and says he's the best one.....come to america and prove it...until then GTFO.....

no seriously your pretty annoying shadowlink or whoever random scrub you are.....i actually watch these vids for one purpose....

(to put me to sleep)

feel free to come back with an argument.....cause im not until that little unknoen mario player proves himself....on the EC...(where the best mario player is) then STFU.....
He's not even worth flaming, Boss. LOL.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
looooooolll

Too good, Boss. Skyler hasn't been on his toes lately, he let this thread slip.

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
yes yes

yea ignore him ....
im not talking to you, i proved before, ,u sucks so. we're goin to puerto rico this month. if u have family there, or if u want to earn some easy money go there. we don't play for free so.. sorry for u. boss hahahaha, don't talk to me plz.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
boss is better

WAY better that mario has no mindgames..

Any international player has to prove themselves at tournies b4 talking about being the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom