• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Kirby's thus far?

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I realize that Brawl has only been out a very short while, and giving anyone the honor and distinction of being considered one of the "best", may simply not mean much (at this point), but in all honestly; that's quite besides the point.

I know that Timmy is good, but who else is there? Is he really the only major name as of now? Also, are there any good Kirby videos to watch at this time? I could simply search Youtube, but I'd rather not "waste" time so to speak (quoted, as what is considered a "waste" to some, may and often times is not a "waste" to others) watching less than stellar videos (not that I'm stellar :p).

I long for some positive replies and comments in said topic. :bee:

Snail

Smash Lord
Omnigamer and H1roshi? :/ I haven't seen a lot of great Kirbys either though :/

For good videos just check the Kirby Video Archive thread and watch a few videos from different Kirby players to see who you like. :o

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
SD is also very good. Prolly the only good defensive kirby ive seen and played with so far. And from the videos i saw GeorgeTHPS(?) as pretty good too.

Mr_Hippie101

Smash Rookie
Kirby Kid is pretty good. . .
I don't consider myself too terrible, I can kick my friends butts (not sure if that's saying much). I unfortunately don't own the game yet, but once I do I would love to start making a name for myself.

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
So far the Competitive Kirby's are (in no particular order):

T!MmY
The Pink Reaper
OmniGamer
H1roshi
Cereal Rabbit
George
King Kirby 90 (does not have brawl yet)
Kirby Kid
Me (YinYang.Error)
Knux
SD
Maraphy
PlasmaEXE

It is hard to say who is the best, because everyone plays a little different, and has their own strengths and weaknesses. I'm sure their is more people who could be added to that list, but I hope that answers your question.

kamekasu

Smash Ace
So far the Competitive Kirby's are (in no particular order):

T!MmY
The Pink Reaper
OmniGamer
H1roshi
Cereal Rabbit
George
King Kirby 90 (does not have brawl yet)
Kirby Kid
Me (YinYang.Error)
Knux
SD
Maraphy
PlasmaEXE

It is hard to say who is the best, because everyone plays a little different, and has their own strengths and weaknesses. I'm sure their is more people who could be added to that list, but I hope that answers your question.
This is why the thread is 'funny.' There have been barely enough tournaments since Brawl has been released to determine who 'the best' are.

T!MmY, Pink Reaper, Cereal Rabbit, George, and King Kirby 90 were all Kirby mains in Melee. George wasn't even that good. I haven't seen any evidence of half of those people being 'the best' Kirbys in Brawl. I don't think listing the high profile Kirby players really answers the question. In the same vein, I don't think players who have a lot of Youtube Kirby videos are the best. I'm not trolling, I'm just saying it's somewhat of an unfair assumption.

To give a truthful answer to the question, I'd have to say Azen has the best Kirby.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i just attended a MASSIVE brawl tourney on the 19th. 49 teams entered and 126 players entered singles. the tournament didnt end till 6 in the morning. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!. lol.

i got 4th in teams with my teammate, hungrybox. i ***** in pools, i came out in 2nd seed. pools cut it down to top 42. in this bracket, i made it to 4th round of losers. it was fun.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
This is why the thread is 'funny.' There have been barely enough tournaments since Brawl has been released to determine who 'the best' are.

Oh, kinda like what I said in the...FIRST SENTENCE?!?!

I realize that Brawl has only been out a very short while, and giving anyone the honor and distinction of being considered one of the "best", may simply not mean much (at this point
I admitted and acknowledged that Brawl has not been out very long, that does not mean that there cannont be certain people who are simply better (as of now). Seriously, did you not read what I wrote?

I'm not even sure your comments were directed at me, or that there was any hostility in them at all. If that's the case, then please disregard this post. :psycho:

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I've never seen Azen use Kirby, and I'm pretty sure Gonzo's Kirby is better. I think Gonzo might have the best right now.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
JLBchamp and ~KosK are the only two Kirby players that I can vouch for. I don't recall what place they got at Capitol Brawl in singles/doubles but that doesn't matter as much as how I'd rate them on potential.

Chexr

Smash Ace
My kirby goes even with tinks wario and cosmos g&w (probably the best with those two characters). Though I dont have any more vids other than that crappy one on youtube that I put up a month before the game came out <_< lol

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I <3 Chexr. I haven't seen his Kirby (not even any 'import' versions, lol). But I remember his Jiggz was **** at DAN2 back in the Melee days.

Chexr

Smash Ace
gonzo and t!mmy,

tinks wario? please, watch futile.
lol I don't think you've seen tinks wario its masterful, no doubt futiles good...actually I'd rather not get into a debate about wario now LOL These topics are dumb when nobodies played anybody nationally.

<3 timmy

metaXzero

Smash Champion
What a thread. :\ I wish I could post videos of myself (or face someone who posts videos) so I could be evaluated.

To the thread, I rarely see good Kirby videos (I did see a Wolf edge-gimp a Kirby). I would say T!mmy, but I haven't seen him play recently.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I'm a pretty comparable Kirby player too. Though I do acknowledge Gonzo as a better and the generally more knowledgeable Kirby player. But yeah, we all need to get some vids up.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I still have to go to a tournament lol. Cmon C3!!

I just picked up Kirby last week but I think I'm gonna end up using him as a main. Some videos soon I guess.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Gonzo, I don't think I can get to Travis' this weekend. :/. Smash G 0 D. We need to Kirby ditto then. Also, ditto Gonzo. We're pretty close, but he won the last one :/

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
I'd love to ditto any of you guys, but no one lives close to the midwest so I usually get bad connections.

Top Bottom