• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
Im coming to Australia so Australia has a new best player

Im going to do everything, ride kangaroos, ride koalas
Im going to get a pet Dingo and wed an aborigionese Woman named Trina

So currently the best smashers in Australia are Me and Kangaroo Jack

Im suprised that they have game cubes and wii's i thought all they had were Kangaroos

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Either explain your trip more if you're serious, or I'm closing this.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Lamest post ever, close and if he is serious let him make a new one thats slightly less insulting to the entire of Australia, hell even his name pisses me off

Cal-

Smash Apprentice
Obvious troll is obvious.
But it raises an interesting topic, does anyone else think it is funny how other countries seem to think that Australia is some sort of mass bushland where everyone lives in the desert with kangaroos and drives a ute - despite the fact that all logic dictates that such an obvious stereotype is beyond ridiculous in reality >.>

I one had a an American convinced that I have a pet kangaroo called Skipnut, made for some of the funniest convosations ever, you should try it, it's great :p

S.D

Smash Master
Yeah people are pretty clueless when it comes to Aus, I stayed with Canadians that thought we all had koala bears climbing our christmas trees and you can ride in a kangaroos pouch. Actually you can feed that **** to most anyone from outside AUS. Some Irish believed I was the lovechild of steve irwin and magda zubanski.

Close thread surely

S.D

Smash Master
Ah come on Cao it's all in jest, I eventually let them know that we're not all Mick Dundee.

There's just a lot of ignorance out there, i guess pop culture images and stereotyped advertising doesn't help though.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Can't see what you drongo's are flamin' on about...Let's see this rippa in action and decide on what he's capable of downunda...Crickey...he's just pullin' ya legs ya sheilas....no need to get your knickers in a knot.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Shaz wins...... a brand new wombat! (Ding ding ding ding!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom