• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Ganons

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
I know Kage and Linguini are probably considered the best (Kage being a bit higher). But where do Renth, RockCrock, and Tipman, etc fit in?

(excuse me if I dont know alot about ganon players, hes starting to get played more so Im getting more interested)

Renth

Smash Hero
oh my close this thread now, there is no best ganon. Every Ganon that's considered to be one of the best/good are from years of play/tournament placings and creativity.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Placings aren't everything, contrary to popular belief. Plus you have to factor in traveling, which tournaments count more than others, who's better at what matchups, etc.

It just leads to arguments.

Renth

Smash Hero
Exactly. I'm not claiming to be humble by any stretch of the imagination, but I never accepted the commonly held belief that having a good Ganon means that every performance in front of some d*ck with a camera is somehow a god d*mn title fight. Ganon dittos are stupid and meaningless, Ganon being consistent is impossible. Consistency in this game is impossible. I've lost tournament matches to people I've JV 4 stocked. Sh*t happens, not all of it is worth talking about.
We've been over this topic too many times and each time has lead to arguing.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Mods close this thread it is kinda pointless and repetitive and I sense alot of trolling from here. And besides we all know I'm the best Ganon player to grace this planet. :p

Life After Death

Smash Champion
best ganons i played and i played most of them so far from 1-3. after that is a huge gap in skills

Tipman(in his own tier best ganon by far i ever played period he just needs to stop being so rusty)

linguini
chaddd

rockcrock
kage

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
yeah I was wondering because everyone hyped Kage up alot more than even Linguini. So I wasnt sure if he was more skilled than linguini. But almost beating shiz... Im not so sure anymore o_o

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Chops: 1. Truuuuu 2. You just had to post a list didn't you lol

Renth/Jim: slip n slide MM!

I'm with Renth though this thread needs some closage

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I just wanted to point out there was more spam about closing the thread than any actual arguments in the thread.

A+ for effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom