• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best fox player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki56

Smash Cadet
who would it be and where can i get videos of them? If its on the DC++ just say it is please, thx

FalseFalco

Smash Master
You really shouldnt ask that unless youre looking for an argument.

CunningKitsune is good.
Thunder has a few videos and hes good.
Masashi is good.
Rain is good.
Isai is good.

Pretty much any video of a world known smash touney (tg6, moast) is going to have decent players.

Loki56

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by FalseFalco
You really shouldnt ask that unless youre looking for an argument.

CunningKitsune is good.
Thunder has a few videos and hes good.
Masashi is good.
Rain is good.
Isai is good.

Pretty much any video of a world known smash touney (tg6, moast) is going to have decent players.
someone sent me a video of MoFo and he seems awesome

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Captain Jack says Masashi is the best in the world....so he would probably be it. CunningKitsune is probably the best in the US..

Hm, more Japanese people play Fox than people in the US now that I think about it.

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
i dont no much about fox but im guessin that the best are :

masashi
thunder
-----------
mofo
isai
chillen
da jay
jv3x3?
cunning
ken

this isnt in any particular order and i may have forgotten some ppl but im pretty sure mofo is one of the best if not the best

D

Deleted member

ok well then yes I'm the best in the world and I'll play you for $100.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Get a job :p

Thunder is really showy, but he repeats a lot of attacks and strategies. He just doesnt mix it up enough IMO(severe lack of videos doesnt help either). He did really well against jacks shiek, but id be curious how hed do against a good falco.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
whoa what happened to

Azen...zelgadis

I think Azen has the most amount of fox vids on the Hub.

W.J

Smash Ace
sorry to break it to ya, but you cant have a "best fox" same goes for sheik and martha. cant really have best due to the fact of players skill, if you ask somethin like who has the best tech with fox then its a bit different, but if you look at masashi, hes not that great, but he lands the critical hits, which makes him good with fox

Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Azen's fox dosen't compare to mofo or any well known fox players. I'm not trying to diss him but, the truth must be told. Any who Mofo has the best i've seen, my fox is only like his when i'm listening to music while playing smash but, his fox looks like it can pull off anything at any moment.

Yagi

Smash Ace
yah experience plays a role, isai, zel, kei, takagi, mofo, thunders have real sexy lookin foxes
yah experience plays a role, isai, zel, kei takagi, mofo, thunders have real sexy lookin foxes

i had to fix it. >_>

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
yagi- youre weird.

I still think that Azen has an awesome fox and he defanitly has really good tech skill. but as far as instinct goes mofo tyakes the cake.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
alright then, who's the best falco player? i would guess that taizo is the best in japan, but im not sure. Ive heard of a few falco players that are good, but none stand out to be the best. does anyone know who the notably best are?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Taizo is good, i just dont like the way he plays for some reason. I say Dave is the best falco ive seen so far.

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
mofo is definitely the best falco out there- da dave admitted it himself

then comes dave (who i dont even think still plays)

taizo
pc chris
sam
forward
caveman
canada mike
teflon
flowin

the last set was in no particular order- i may be forgetting some others in america

FireFox518

Smash Cadet
sorry to inturupt but what does it take to at least be one of the best ... do you need videos to see how good you are or win tournaments or what please list i would like to try to be one **:D Thanks**

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Pyrogamer has one of the best Falcos I've seen. Taizo got 3 stocked by Jack's sheik in like 1:20. That's the best Falco? Hrrrrmmmm. Forward and Mofo have some nice Falcos as well.

Also KishSquared has an amazing Fox. Why are no midwest people being nominated? *Shakes Fist*

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Mofo and Isai have the most impressive Foxes in my opinion. THey look **** near impossible to fight because of their speed and efficiency in putting pressure on the opponent.

Taizo was less impressive than the top American Falcos to me. I still think Dave has the best looking Falco, but Caveman and Forward are solid. I haven't seen Rob's Falco unfortunately since my DC++ no longer works. He is supposed to be very good though.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
pete chen is the best falco i've ever seen and cunning is pretty notable in skill, but what about AC? anyone ever seen him play? i'm not sure if there are vid's of him or not...

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Originally posted by Phatgamer1
got 3 stocked by Jack's sheik in like 1:20.
Give him a break. One battle doesnt determine a reputation. Teflon eliminated DA Dave but i still consider dave better. I suppose this is really just an opinions topic.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
i personally don't like taizo's style because he seems to make a lot of mistakes that even i wouldn't make. It seems that if he would just refine his playstyle he would be awesome. Don't get me wrong he's a good player, but when you look at the fight where he got three stocked, you can see a lot of very almost noobish mistakes that made him deserve the loss.

AC

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by viperboy_74
pete chen is the best falco i've ever seen and cunning is pretty notable in skill, but what about AC? anyone ever seen him play? i'm not sure if there are vid's of him or not...
You flatter me vipey, but I'm most def not on the level of the players already mentioned. And I'm definitely not good enough to have vids:)

Best Foxes I've seen in person are KishSquared and CunningKitsune.

Originally posted by omegablackmage
i personally don't like taizo's style because he seems to make a lot of mistakes that even i wouldn't make. It seems that if he would just refine his playstyle he would be awesome. Don't get me wrong he's a good player, but when you look at the fight where he got three stocked, you can see a lot of very almost noobish mistakes that made him deserve the loss.
He won the match in the other vid on CJ's site.

Charoo

Smash Champion
I think Masashi fox is pretty sweet.

The fact that he play so simple than anybody else fox, and still owning is awsome.

He does full jump, not short hop, and then do aerials. If he see an open space he go in for a smash. He also use the shine when he needs to. It's just amazing how he doesn't play flashy at all, and still able to take on any pros out there in the world.

All other fox I see usaully go for their crazy drill kick shine combo, short hop neutral a, shine infinites, and stuff. I guess Masashi just have a better logic, and know what to do at the right time I guess.

Beside that I think Ken, and Isai fox are really scarry too.

LordBelmont

Smash Rookie
Asking who's the best fox is pretty lame. No one's the best. There will always be someone who is better.

Example : Bob can beat John, John can beat Sam, but Sam can beat Bob.

And as far as tech goes, it all depends on a person's style.

Sorry for being so new, and possibly re-stating something.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
ill agree that taizo is a good falco player, much better than me. But ive seen a lot of falco vids and id say the best of america are better than him.

ANTX

Smash Ace
i'd say that according to technical execution, MoFo is BY FAR the best. by FAR. but that doesn't determine "bestness".

and if you want to see fox vids that 'demon'strate his viciousness, get mofo vids, or that one crazy thunders vid. or raven.

but if you want to see just a bloddy good fox using down-to-urth tactics and such, get azen vids or even ken vids.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
wtf get this 4 year old nonsense out of here.

Who cares about fox anyway. It's about James Mccloud. Ya know, the n**** with the upsmash. Yeah, that guy with the shades.

*close*

-dns is going to get me killed for his sig-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom