• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best doubles matchups

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
The best MU? DDD+DDD:Ganon+Ganon. I believe it can be as close as 100:0, DDD+DDD's favor. :p

Scipion121212

Smash Apprentice
I am thinking falcon + DDD.. Dthrow death setups might work :)
And Maybe DDD + Bowser.. Same thing :)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
People don't believe me when I say Snake + MK is broken. lol.
It's too good to be noticed.
really

Just team people with Wario/GaW. They are the best teams chars.

Also, Pika GaW is absurd. GaW Uair>Thunder is the most stupid thing ever. Kills competent players at nearly and percent, and is very far from situational. Not mentioning bucket and the crazy KOs, and pika's standing CGs, with GaW brickwalling the other person from his teammate.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
MK + G&W or MK + Wario is the strongest team out there. G&W + Wario actually isn't that strong compared to switching G&W for MK.

MK Dthrow to Wario Dair/Uair to MK Nair to Wario Uair to MK Shuttle Loop.

Wario Fthrow to MK Nair/Fair to Wario Uair to Shuttle Loop.

Wario Dthrow to MK Dthrow to Fart.

The possibilities are good lol.

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
Luigi+G&W best team HANDS DOWN!

Fireballs+Bucket=OHKO Been that way since Melee! ^_^

Moozle

Smash Champion
G+W and ZSS are up there, but so is G+W and really anybody lol. Like people have been saying, all characters have potential in doubles and the combinations are endless. I play a team of Ness + Lucas a lot and they always heal each other like crazy :(

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I run Marth + GW for Doubles, I rack up the damage, my partner gets early kills with any of GW's super high-power smashes. Fun times! That, and Trampoline assisted Dolphin Slash is hilarious, albeit incredibly risky.

Top Bottom