• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Diddy Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dierksen

Smash Rookie
Who is the best Diddy Kong? And who's the best in Florida?
I know I'm not, but I want to know and try to learn a few things from them.
Thanks.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
I dont know about Florida but Id say the best Diddys in America right know are NinjaLink, AlphaZealot and ADHD. If you wanna learn a few things, you should probably ask them. Oh and P1 and LeThien are good too. I dont think there is really one Diddy whos the best because Diddys so versatile so every Diddys playstyle is different. You really just have to experiment for yourself but if you dont know the basics yet, then yeah check the stickies or ask the players mentionned above.

Dierksen

Smash Rookie
I dont know about Florida but Id say the best Diddys in America right know are NinjaLink, AlphaZealot and ADHD. If you wanna learn a few things, you should probably ask them. Oh and P1 and LeThien are good too. I dont think there is really one Diddy whos the best because Diddys so versatile so every Diddys playstyle is different. You really just have to experiment for yourself but if you dont know the basics yet, then yeah check the stickies or ask the players mentionned above.
Thanks a lot!
:D

ADHD

Smash Hero
This title is so overrated. I think the better question is, who cares? The meta-game is young for diddy.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
True I agree with Chrome there. Diddys still growing and will probably continue to with the versality of his naners.

Player-1

Smash Legend
ADHD and NL are the 2 best Diddys out there.

Best in Florida is GDX and Advent Lee was good to but he retired =(

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I remember the last time this topic was made, and the egos in that topic as well. This needs to be closed soon before nanerz sees it <_<.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
This stuff just causes arguments lol. I would have argued but I'm too tired. Vacationing wears you out quick.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I'm a single man
Now let's go out and hit the town
And start the minglin'
I'll bag the baddest babe around
And get her gigglin'
I'll take her out onto the floor
And get her wigglin'

I GOT HER WIGGLIN'

Status
Not open for further replies.