• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best brawl KO ever..

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
at the end when im just standing there i shouldve been charging my peanut but i was too busy ont he ground laughing.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Roll the other way?
If you watch near the end of the clip Sonic does manage to roll away, asumming either the banana faded or he rolls the other way. But the Sonic playe was a nub.
NO he rolled every way.. i think the banana faded

sakurai did release a "useless" update that said you can pick items up wen you are down like that. thats how he couldve got out.

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Roll the other way?
If you watch near the end of the clip Sonic does manage to roll away, asumming either the banana faded or he rolls the other way. But the Sonic playe was a nub.
Ohh, I thought he was automatically slipping before he could roll.
NO he rolled every way.. i think the banana faded

sakurai did release a "useless" update that said you can pick items up wen you are down like that. thats how he couldve got out.
Ahh, now it makes even more sense. ^^

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
for those of you saying he's a newb and shouldve rolled the other direction.. he tried.. the only way to get past this was to realize you could pick up items while laying down

Top Bottom