• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best and Worst Projectiles?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
worst=luigi fireball, laggy, low range, no knockback(im not completely sure about that so correct me if im wrong), lil damage, just useless i think

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
Gotta say the Snake's grenades are the best projectile especially when cooked.

worst one hmmm. I can't decided :(

Rudra

Smash Ace
Best Projectile: Pit's Arrows. They can be controled and looped all around the stage and even rain from the stage's ceiling, although Falco's are more "spammable" and can laser lock...

Worst: G&Ws Bacon.
it may be second to Captain Falcon's body though....

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
If anyone saw the best projectiles tier list (yes, look it up), you'd know that falco's laser was pretty much unanimously the best projectile. (then pikmin throw/grenades

The worst.... I think it's Sonic's falling spring or Snake's cypher or diddy's barrel after he gets hit THINK ABOUT IT

TheFast

Smash Lord
Diddy barrels can kill rarely. Spring can get a gimp.

Cypher is very bad. But i dont think the cypher or the barrels are "projectiles" because you cannot produce them on command.

Sonic spring > GaW Bacon (my opinion)

Mashour2

Smash Apprentice
I knew Snake would have the best. His nades, nikita, and mortar are PWNAGE!

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Cypher is very bad. But i dont think the cypher or the barrels are "projectiles" because you cannot produce them on command.
Cypher combos. If you Uair out of Cypher, then they'll get hit by both

But I think this thread is generally biased towards who the person saying it mains.

Petuh

Smash Rookie
Pits arrows, you can do so much with them. Behind that is turnips, Ness's bolt, and the naners.

Worst, Fox's gun, and or Jigglypuffs sing if that can be counted.

stephon

Smash Rookie
i like ness's pk fire, because you can chain alot of his combo's together with them

Top Bottom