• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

beside Meteorsmashing how to kill

Ominous

Smash Apprentice
Hey there

when ever i use Aelda i always Meteorsmash or f/b air with the sweetspot...
i would like to see if you's can help me figer out ways to to ko people like a Meteorsmash
but Sheik cant Meteorsmash so dus any one have any idea's with air combo's that would kill them over the side of the stage's:confused:

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Ankoku made this awhile ago, and I have absolutely no idea were the hell he got those % from but the list looks to be in order...

Ko
1 Usmash Tipper: ~135% (straight upward)
2 Vanish: ~153% (60 degrees from horizontal)
3 Usmash Side: ~154% (45 degrees sideways)
4 Nair (Strong Hit): ~159% (30-40 degrees from horizontal)
5 Uair (Strong Hit): ~176% (70 degrees from horizontal)
6 Dsmash: ~178% (40 degrees from horizontal)
7 Fsmash (Second Hit): ~183% (45 degrees from horizontal)
8 Bair (Strong Hit): ~184% (40 degrees from horizontal)
9 Utilt: ~197% (70 degrees from horizontal)
10 Fair: ~201% (20 degrees from horizontal)
11 Dash: ~215% (60 degrees from horizontal)
12 Dair: ~220% (80 degrees from horizontal)
13 Dtilt: ~252% (80 degrees from horizontal)
14 Uair (Weak Hit): ~280% (60 degrees from horizontal)
15 Bair (Weak Hit): ~289% (40 degrees from horizontal)
16 Ftilt: ~299% (straight upward)

Semmick

Smash Journeyman
Ankoku made this awhile ago, and I have absolutely no idea were the hell he got those % from but the list looks to be in order...

Ko
1 Usmash Tipper: ~135% (straight upward)
2 Vanish: ~153% (60 degrees from horizontal)
3 Usmash Side: ~154% (45 degrees sideways)
4 Nair (Strong Hit): ~159% (30-40 degrees from horizontal)
5 Uair (Strong Hit): ~176% (70 degrees from horizontal)
6 Dsmash: ~178% (40 degrees from horizontal)
7 Fsmash (Second Hit): ~183% (45 degrees from horizontal)
8 Bair (Strong Hit): ~184% (40 degrees from horizontal)
9 Utilt: ~197% (70 degrees from horizontal)
10 Fair: ~201% (20 degrees from horizontal)
11 Dash: ~215% (60 degrees from horizontal)
12 Dair: ~220% (80 degrees from horizontal)
13 Dtilt: ~252% (80 degrees from horizontal)
14 Uair (Weak Hit): ~280% (60 degrees from horizontal)
15 Bair (Weak Hit): ~289% (40 degrees from horizontal)
16 Ftilt: ~299% (straight upward)
Ftilt has more killing power than I though lol I thought it was like 350% or something

D1RE

Smash Cadet
Meh, fair them off the edge and keep them there. Sheik doesn't have very many direct ways of killing people. If you want to be able to kill with sheik regularly, you gotta go off that edge a lot.

demodemo

Smash Ace
don't go for sweetspots and meteors as zelda... really not worth it at all, seeing as your opponent is probably 100%+ and will probably die to one of zelda's tilts (or dtilt to dsmash)

Ominous

Smash Apprentice
@ demodemo i dont mean to sweetspots and meteors as zelda but i work's and not manny people can do it so i use it as someone who can...

and umm fair is like the one of the good ways to ko people over the side of the filed??

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
Please.. stop making useless topics. You made a thread on how to DACUS as well as this. If you look it up in one of the stickied guides, I'm sure you can find something.

Real Answer : Nair, Bair, Edgeguarding, Vanish, DSmash, Usmash work.

demodemo

Smash Ace
@ demodemo i dont mean to sweetspots and meteors as zelda but i work's and not manny people can do it so i use it as someone who can...

and umm fair is like the one of the good ways to ko people over the side of the filed??
*holds in the rage* :mad:

*breathes*

yeah.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
I talked to him in real life, he claims to have read all the stickies and says not every aspect of Shiek's moves are analyzed thoroughly.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I talked to him in real life, he claims to have read all the stickies and says not every aspect of Shiek's moves are analyzed thoroughly.
Hey tell him to learn how to type and stop butchering the masterpiece known as the English language.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Not joking!

Hey tell him to learn how to type and stop butchering the masterpiece known as the English language.
I tried, but failed beacause I couldn't be bothered to... But Penguinese is a true and artificial masterpeice language though (better than English)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Trying too hard to be special will just make you look like a nuisance.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
only sometimes!

Hope he would, and one more thing @ Omoinous, I'm not insulting you Buddy! It's what you said, remember? 'you said someone didn't cover the KO percentage and details for the forwardB' Right?. Come on mate, just give me a hug and I'll give you a 1v1 competative match :( Pinky Promise!

~Train Heartnet~

Smash Cadet
Yes the English language May be a masterpiece to some but to other's it's just an language...

and for Meteorsmashing... Sheik Cant Meteorsmash but if you jump over the side and do fair you can Ko them as long as they are about 120% and Over...

but it may take more then one hit to kill them

~Train Heartnet~

Smash Cadet
Nope not all of them... but most of them can,
Zelda can...
But when it come's to Shiek... It will never happen coz her down air is not a spik...
well i belive she cant...

~Train Heartnet~

Smash Cadet
@ Wind Owl - COZ los idiomas Inglés ni siquiera el sonido agradable, Tou usted piensa que puede decir en voz alta? sido en torno a su ya entonces la mayoría de los otros idiomas a fin de que los cuidados y su easer para las personas a entender en el foro...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
...If you're technically consistent, those are the only two attacks you'd need, but RyokoYaksa is the only one amazing enough to do that.

M@v

Subarashii!
Best thing to do usually is switch to Zelda for the kill. Sheks upsmash works, but if your opponent has any sense, they are going to be watching for it.

Top Bottom