• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Berkeley Brawl Release Day Tournament - 3/9/08

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
Super Smash Bears presents the Berkeley Brawl Release Day tournament, featuring...

SNAP

MR. GANONDORF

AND...

RAUL VALLE?

Yeah, so um, anyway...

What: A free Brawls doubles tournament first! Then a Brawl singles tournament with an entry fee that is yet to be determined, but most likely $5. Right now we expect to have four or five Brawl setups for a likely total of seven TVs. Any leftover TVs will simply have melee, which we expect there to be some demand for anyway. Nevertheless, if anyone can provide a Wii with Brawl, it would probably make things run more smoothly, but I don't want to pressure anyone into bringing equipment if they don't want to. Hell, TV's wouldn't hurt us either, but would obviously be cumbersome unless you travel by car, which is itself cumbersome. Non-UCB students are absolutely welcome!

When: Sunday, March 9th, 12 PM.

Friendlies? YES

Where: UC Berkeley Campus, 219 Dwinelle.

How to get Here:
http://www.berkeley.edu/map/maps/large_map.html
Dwinelle is near the middle of the map (C-D and 3-4 according to the map borders) and near the middle of campus.
According to UC Berkeley: http://www.berkeley.edu/visitors/traveling.html

By BART: Go to Downtown Berkeley station, get off and walk east towards campus. (Simplest way: after leaving BART station, walk South down Shattuck until you reach Bancroft, take left on Bancroft and walk East up it until you hit Telegraph. Then take a left INTO campus, walk past the plaza, walk through Sather Gate (it's labeled) and then the first building on your left after Sather Gate is Dwinelle.)

By Car: i wouldn't suggest this since parking is so limited around Berkeley. If you really want to, here's a site with the lots around campus. http://pt.berkeley.edu/parking/publi...ors/index.html

Rules: To be determined by our our committee and possibly even the people who attend!

Contact Details: Call me (I'm Andrew) @ (510) 277-2178 or Paul @ (858) 603-3910 if you have any questions.

Rickety

Peace and Love
RadicalDreamer is awesome :]
I wish I could go to one of these! (I wish I could go to UC Berkeley even more, though :()
Darn, Berkeley smashers are too cute!

<3
rick(ety)

Radikal

Smash Rookie
We used to have recording equipment, but the guy in charge of it is taking a break from smash...

FAWKIN awesome if you record :)

Miharu

Smash Hero
Zhu wanna seX?

btw... we're all eating lunch @ asian ghetto kthx~
Why are you gay with Danny, rofl. It's not polite to cheat on your significant other.

Anyone watch much anime here? (Aside from Zhu, that is)

Zoap

Smash Master
no one likes your type of anime hydrokirby, snap looks so sad, he prob has heartburn

Ian

Smash Ace
k i ban dropzones
go cry more... qq more plz ...

Miharu

Smash Hero
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
i'm bad
Didn't know you had such hatred for yourself. I pity you.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Zhu, we've got to get some friendlies, only thing I've ever played your Falco with are those ******* characters I play lol, I want a top tier against not your Falcon match lol.

Cause only thing that has happened is you 1 stocking my Falco, and two stocking my Fox, all with Falcon.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Oh, question for the thread starter, do you guys open at 1pm? because I'd like to go earlier, and I'm bringing another friend from fremont (who's better than me =] ), but we haveta get back to fremont by 5:10pm.. which means about 20 minutes of walking + 1 hour of barting.. that means we'll be leaving berkeley by 4..

Any chance you guys can open up earlier?

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
This is a very good question. I sort of put the time as 1 PM as a tentative thing, just because our usual TV transporter wasn't going to be available. However, it's very likely that we'll be entirely set up and start friendlying by 12, and we certainly won't turn you away if you come before 1. With that said, I was sort of expecting that we'd aim to start singles by at least 1:30.

Any more confirmations for people coming? Non-UCB students are welcome now Zoap!

darkatma

Smash Hero
Wow, another loser with nothing to do with his life but scan forum topics all day long....Do you think you are some kind of badass telling me what I can and can not say in a forum?? Because if I ever saw your face in public, I'd bash your skull in...and not with a beam sword or home run bat.

Top Bottom