• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ben's House (September 16,17,18th in Upland, CA) UPDATED!!!!

raincatchfire

Smash Journeyman
Ben's House (September 16,17,18th in Upland, CA) Feat. Envy and HairyNipples

When: Friday (9/16) 10am - Sunday (9/18) 8pm
Where: 1355 N. 3rd Ave. Upland, CA
What: A 3-Day Event: Melee and Kickback

-Housing and Showers Provided (house to ourselves and 1 roommate)
-Space for setups inside and outside the house
-Melee all day(literally)
-Melee all night
-Actual food (we can pool cash and fix food or order pizza)
-Fire pit (no its not gonna catch on fire like last time)

For those of you who came to the last even I had at my place, it was pretty chill. I'm not buying beer this time, but it's gonna be fun still. If you are gonna spend the night, bring a towel and sheets or whatever you need. We can all chip in for pasta or pizza, or you guys can eat anywhere around town. There is parking pretty much everywhere. Last time I tried to turn it into a party at night, and that caused some problems. This time we can just call it a kickback if everyone is interested, so no super loud music outside lol.

Just so I can get an idea of how many people might be coming, can you guys just leave a post if you are interested? Thanks!

mmxcrono

Smash Rookie
what in the world? 3 days? Sounds great, but showers must be enforced.
Otherwise please have lots and lots of air fresheners.

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
wooow this is gonna be dope!

irvine and 805 come

so i can go ham on everyone

:awesome:

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I had a dream this was like the most baller thing in the world

but I came on sunday, and it was almost over. So I got to experience 0% of it.

qwaszx7410

Smash Rookie
I'll probably be stopping by Sunday afternoon and will hopefully bring a few friends. I'll also see what I can bring as far as systems are concerned if it looks like there's a need for it.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
I'll probably go to this friday to saturday, then heading to festizzios on sunday

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Yay! I had a lot of fun here. I know these shoutouts are late, but here they are anyways:

Ben- Thanks a lot for holding this event! It was great to play melee again, especially for 3 days straight.
Sung- You're really good. It was fun ****** each other haha. I can't believe our low tiers are so good.
Vincent/commonyoshi- You were also fun to play. It was nice watching your improvement as you played more, but you still have a lot to go. Mainly you need to concentrate on breaking your habits for now and improving tech skill.
GSUB- Teaming with you was pretty cool haha. Nice to see you again.
Stab- We should have played :/. I really wanted to. Next time we have to!
Fly- You're quite good. I think my most memorable matches with you were the Fox vs. Marth ones. Nice seeing you again!
Edit: Signia- You come to a melee smashfest and play street fighter by yourself? Wtf man

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Thanks for hosting Ben
Sherigami - The homeless black man
Vincentyoshi...Vinsoshi...Yovincent
Stab - Not bad, for a stabby
Fly - Ultra Fly, like the boss fly in Mario Paint

To the foxes, work on tech
Don't miss L cancels or you'll break your neck

Top Bottom