• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ben Bailey presents: Smash Cab RESULTS!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
Ben Bailey presents: Smash Cab
you in?

Dear SoVA <3333

what a great tournament guys! we had a good turnout and a decent amount of set ups! doubles was awesome, though the pool got kinda big because of those last min teams (im lookin at you kada:bee:). singles went quite well too. it means a lot to me to see so many people at my events. so far theyve been the biggest sova brawl tourneys ive been to!

results

Doubles
(12 teams)
$10 per team. payout - 60/30/10
1: sova swallows ($72.00) Mashi and SK - MK, Marth and MK
2: alpha tiger ($36.00) MDJA and Hai Si - Marth and MK
3: Jukebox ($12.00) Kadaj and Eevee - Marth, MK and GaW
4: ike likes eggs - Genosync and Star Yoshi - Ike and Yoshi
5: top flight security of the world - OMG H4X and COCM - D3 and Marth
6: KRB - 5tar and Kid - ROB and GAW
7: pimpin them hoes - CHAD and John - Kirby, MK
8: megatron will kill anyone for no ****ing reason - Alonzo and Riku - MK and Marth
9: team tri-osby - GN4R and Obama - Pika and GaW
10: Mouse - Mouse and Dman - ZSS and Luigi
11: team rign3y - UPSY and FLASH - GaW and Falco, Ness
12: team m4rch3tti - JET and Stein - Pika/Lucario and Wario

Singles (12 entrants)
$5 per entrant payout - 60/30/10
for all you SK fans: SK and Mashi split the 2nd and 3rd place prizes. you do the math

1: Kadaj ($78.00) - Marth, MK
2: Mashi ($39.00) - MK
3: SK ($13.00) - ICs, MK, ROB
4: MDJA - Marth, Toon Link
5: Haisi - MK
5: Alonzo - MK and Marth
7: bingo - Lucario and Ike
7: drick
9: Mouse - ZSS
9: Obama - GaW
9: 5tar - Wolf
9: Star Yoshi - Yoshi
13: OMG H4X - D3
13: Chad
13: COCM - Falco, Marth
13: KID - GaW
17: Eevee - GaW, Peach
17: Flapjack - Toon Link
17: GN4R - Pika
17: Genosync - Ike
17: D man - Luigi
17: Flash - Ness, Falco
17: Rhan - Toon Link, MK
17: JET
25: Stein - Lucario
25: USPY - GaW

Videos
Doubles Grand Finals - r1, r2, r3
Losers Finals r1, r2, r3, r4
Singles Grand Finals r1, r2, r3 ,r4, r5, r6, r7

Shoutouts!

Genosync - thanks for being there early and helping me set up. i still have your serge protector
COCM - im real proud of you venturing out all gimped and ****. thanks for letting me drive you and your car around
Kadaj - quit whining about your mom/move closer. and thanks for being yourself, late, partnerless, and always so willing to take our money
Rhan - it was good to see you out! keep that brawl up son! also hit me up for practice like anytime youre staying at your dads
SeS kids - great to see you guys! hype this weekend!!!!
Team KRB - we need more guys like you! thanks for keepin the noise level up!
Mashi - im gunna learn infinites before i MVC2 you
bingo - my new fav player
GN4R - woot food!
Russ - next time son!
Marlin/Isiah/Flapjack - we all need to have some brawl seshes soon seeing The Famous Matthew Sharpe is moving away and me and COCM will have no friends(besidesyouslahwhodidntshow;))
The Famous Matthew Sharpe - is moving away :urg: good luck in IC infinite banned NY :bee:
Eevee - you too :urg: there goes the crew lol
Obama - lol we got to MM in the smash cab! sorry you had to walk.

and thanks to Ian for driving his van over with his tv in it. the smash cab really came to life!

hooray for great tourneys!! you guys kick ***! its turnouts like these that will put pickles toys SoVA on the map! im real sad that SK and Frannie are leaving us at the end of the month. im definitely gunna try to hold one more event before you two take off, so everyone be on the lookout!

hugs and kisses
-OMG H4X

oh and help me out on filling all those blanks i left, im forgetful..

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Good tourney. Fun as always.
Good **** on me double profiting in teams. Sense me and frannie both placed in moneys :D.

Shout outz

Cocm- Nice Job coming out and getting wreckedd. You have a seexy Commentator Voice.

GenoSync- Good job on your first tourney, Sova Scene isnt as easy as you expect huh? Come out with us more!

Kadaj- First i 3 stock you at your tourney then Mashi 2 stocks you at this tourney. I gotta say your moving up! Ill miss spankin dat marth when i move <3 xoxo

Rhan- Good melee doubles, hopefully you get into brawl some!

Mashi- Good job on doubles 2v1 clutches as always.

MDJA- Sorry about norfair.

Hai si- We didnt get to play to much Maybe before we leave we'll get some games in.

Russ- Spanked my ICS.

Obama- You owe me gas money.

5tar- Fun Friendlys in the smash cab that **** was awesome

SeS Kidz- Good job coming down you guys are getting alot better and will hopefully continue to progress even after the legend that is SK is gone.

Everyone Else Mad props.

Personalized Shout out to Star yoshi cause i think hes the best player there. GGs

Good games everyone!

rhan

Smash Hero
HECK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I didn't get dead last! So PRO! Haha.

Shouties!

Kadaj - You rock. The advice helped. A Brawl noob like me stood a chance because of it. Thank man. Good **** on first place!

Mashi - You're always cool. Didn't get to play you in Brawl, but I sorta swager jack ya style for MK.... hehe. Play me when I'm warmed up in Melee.... :)

SK - This is probably the first tourney I actually kinda had the chance to talk to you. Haha. Fun games in the end. Too bad we didn't play Brawl. You could have showed me a thing or two. Good luck in the future bro!

Mouse - I watched your Zero Suit a few matches. I wish I could play her like you... :( One of my favorite character in the game and I'm so bad with her... We need to play next time.

5tar - You and KID make a good team. Y'all are hilarious when y'all bring up random **** and just go to town on other teams. Haha.

Star Yoshi - I didn't know Yoshi could be so good. I was in shock when I played you in friendlies. Yoshi does stupid **** against Meta.... Haha.\

OMG H4X - Was a fun tourney. Didn't get to play but we'll play sometime soon. You need to teach me somethings in Brawl.... I'm still just a noob. I need all the help I can get. I'll be at the next one if I can get to my dad's house. It was so much fun to be in the scene again.

COCM - OH ****! We made a good team in both games. Def. need to play more. :)

KID - **** Frigate.... lol. I got lucky in our second match.... It was all Metaknight....

Eevee - Team firendlies were fun against Russ and Riku. We made a good team. Good luck in the future! :)

Flapjack - I swagger jacked a bit of your Toon Link style. Haha. Obviously your way better than I am. Goos hit bro. :)

D man - Good **** in our tourney match. I got *****. Luigi is too good. Haha.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
GenoSync- Good job on your first tourney, Sova Scene isnt as easy as you expect huh? Come out with us more!
eh, I knew there'd be some people I'd have issues winning against, especially playing low tier, but didn't know there was a ton of decent people around. I'll show up to things (just can't on Sundays seeing as I work them normally, had this last one off). If anyone ever wants to get some friendlies in, hit up my cell (757-535-1692) or if you can actually stomach wifi I'm typically logged in to AiB late at night during the week (10-3/4am).

Learning Snake 'cause... **** Ike. lol

I'd list a bunch of shoutouts and **** but I gotta get to work! =(

See you guys next time. I'll grab that surge protector from you eventually h4x, lol

Obama09

Smash Rookie
Fun tourney. Got to meet a lot of new people. First tourney that I have been to with a big turnout.

Shoutouts...

Genosync - Your Ike scared me in doubles and singles. Good stuff.

COCM -For someone with a broken ankle you still owned me with falco. Maybe it was the pills lol.

Kadaj - I finally got to see what SK was talkin about. Your marth and MK make me cry. Nice playing your d3 in doubles as well.

SeS guys - You guys are cool and quite funny. I'm lookin forward to the Poolside tourney.

Kid and Star - You negroes are funny as ****. Doubles against yall was fun, "That's my stimulus bucket." We need to play more so I can teach kid how to really play GaW since he likes jackin my swagger. lol

GN4R - Dude even though we had a tough time in doubles we still played hard as hell man. Nice clutch pika tilt in that set against KRB. lol.

Russ - I didn't play you but you talk mad **** lol. Funny dude.

Marlin- Dude you kind of look like Wilmer Walderrama lol. But you got a beastly Marth. Keep it up.

Isiah,Hai si, HI-C- You are a cool dude to play with and I like your in game commentary when we play lol. Keeps the game exciting and funny.

Flapjack-I hit the number 9 on you :p

SK -I got EVEEE's gas money...lol. Good luck in NY with Smash and life in general.

Eevee - Thank you for driving me. I have YOUR gas money not SK's lol.

OMG H4X- Dude very nice venue. Also I did enjoy playing you in the "Smash Cab" but I did not enjoy walking, it was long walk back to the venue lol.

Mashi- ***** me in doubles. Cool guy. And said M2K doesn't shower. That made my day. lol

Good games everyone.
I'll be sending out the stimulus checks soon :p

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
lol SK your so full of yourself <3 I'll just let the vids speak for themselves

Great tourny H4X keep it up more ppl are getting into the scene

Shoutouts -

SK - It was fun as usual Sucks your moving tho >.>

Franne - Nice teaming with you it was fun :)

Mashi - Play this game more, You don't want Famous wrecking everyone in Sova do you?

MDJA - Keep it up with your Marth, you get better every time I see you

Rhan - Im glad my advice helped out but yeah anytime you wanna play just let me know, I'd be glad to help out

Riku - Thanks for the ride home, Gg's as well

HAiSi - Keep working on that Mk man

Star Yoshi - Fun Games Yoshi is so underused

Geno - Keep working on that Ike

Russ - Gg's Keep it up

Cocm - Good seeing you again, Still your favorite player? :)

Mouse - Keep working on your Zss gg's

SeS - Fun times

And to everyone else keep improving you all can be just as good as the next smasher if you put the effort into it :)

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol where is famous? i wouldn't mind getting good at the game if i had decent people to play with all the time. i like fests not just one person.

COCMakrobatix

Smash Cadet
kadaj, OF COURSE you're my favorite player, why even ask? i mean...you're the greatest! (even though i 2-stocked ur snake):laugh: but i'll be seein you much much more..maybe i could even stop by your crib for some practice now that SK and EV are leaving. :urg: i feel like learning smash from you would be like learning basketball from michael jordan(since hes my favorite bball player).

Forgotten Shoutouts:
Mashi- We had some good brawl matches but you wrecked me in melee.:embarrass
Famous- wish you could have came
/ - where were you? target bein lame? come over sometime to smash..haha i'll be at home for a while
sk- i didn't forget him last time but i love him oh so much! :psycho::psycho: ps there is no doubt we'll make a trip out for a big NY tourney.
my commentary- it'll be better when i'm not ****ed up on pain pills..but my voice does sound sexy.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
lol SK took the words right outta my mouth... or quick reply box..

anyway, dobee you need to come out to the next one. weve been having sweet turnouts with barely any of the brawl players i remember from when i started back at blackGs (speaking of which, blackG where you at?)

oh ya and cocm, 100 kadajs

dobee

Smash Apprentice
I totally forgot about it. lol I was too much into blaz blue haha. I dunno if i can come to the next one yet ill see

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
but you live godly far. if i go i have to stay the night haha. don't wanna drive far and come back. i live near beach. =/

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
my internet just got up today theyre uploading as i type

D0N

Smash Ace
wow, I know about 2 people in this tourney lol. Its like a whole new generation. Still no DKs... Nice to see someone is using ike, now you just gotta start placing higher.

Would have been nice to see where slash, dobee, and famous would have placed.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Ohhh so much fun!

Props & ****:
H4x - always throwing such lovely, high turn-out tournaments. I love the venue much! Good games too. I never got to see the smash cab. :c I'm gonna miss you and COCM when we go to NY. No more gsnaps.
COCM - Interesting picture in your wallet. I'm not diggin' the toe, but the commenting voice is very suave. c:
Kadaj - thanks for saving the my day and teaming with me. sorry i sd so much! sorreeee!
ses co. - you guyyyys. you drive all the way out, bring a set up, and then camp at the doorway playing with the same people you always play with when you DON'T execute a half-hour drive. Play with our locals instead. :p I suck against Lucario. TOMORROW! (=
Mashi - it's so nice to see you at all the tourneys now.
MDJA: Get on a better schedule dammit. you guys are so lazy. :p Good games though.
Obama - Stop wearin' the PA gear man. HS is over. :p
SK: you're gay
5tar & co: lol you guys are so much fun to play
rhan: oh. our hectic friendlies with riku and russ.

everyone else: see ya at the next one.

COCMakrobatix

Smash Cadet
really bummed i couldn't make it. my ankle got ****tier it started swelling so much that i got blisters and when i stand up it's the worst pain ever. it sucks. i was so stoked on randomized doubles hopefully marcus and the rest of the SeS kids will host another one ; )

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
COCM the crew missed you at the tournament. it was so much fun! the venue was beautiful too! hope you're doing alright!

STEIN - oh man. I still stink verse Lucarios. Keep that char goin' man. I get wrecked by those odd hit boxes. :p

Top Bottom