• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Being consistent with fox

Incronaut

Smash Ace
I was going to say don't play in a complicated manner but this is fairly close. If you are tiring out your fingers you are doing something wrong.
is this true? my fingers tire out after just playing for two hours

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
The human body grows muscle and calluses based on stress. If your hands hurt from playing, playing more while they are sore could increase your tolerance while forcing your body to naturally adapt.

I wouldn't suggest dumbing your game down over sore hands, because complex and fast actions are necessary for a high level fox.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
funnily enough i see higher level foxes playing more basic/less technically than lower level fox players xD

Lovage

Smash Hero
yah idk what sveet has on his mind, but imo the top foxes (lucky jman pc m2k mango) are all insanely technical and anything but basic. they're more efficient with their movement and their punishments, but their styles are still very very technical and complex.

that's my #1 hated thing when ppl say jman is "boring" or something. only noobs who don't understand how sophisticated his style is say things like that. and no this isn't directed at u rubyris, just at noob doochers on youtube in general.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
that's my #1 hated thing when ppl say jman is "boring" or something. only noobs who don't understand how sophisticated his style is say things like that.
i agree with this, i hear people talking about how kels is boring and just techinical and campy all the time when he obviously has a high level mental game if hes consistently beating darkrain, going even with drephen, etc.

Top Bottom