• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beginner's guide to Fox in brawl. Thank Tangy everyone!

§witch

Smash Lord
TANGY GOT ME THE PICS! EVERYONE THANK HIM!

Introduction

Hello fellow fox mainers. So, I've been thinking that maybe a turn-off for potential new fox mains, is the lack of a guide to help them start. So away we go. If you are thinking that this thread will make you a kind of fox god from reading this thread, you are sorely mistaken. This guide is an intro to the sexiness of fox, and hopefully will get you on your way to being a competent fox player.

Moveset and Damage percentages

Copy and pasted from the Fox force OP.

Fox's moveset: Attack percentages and stuff.

Compendium of information:
(Massive thanks to fiercelinkmaster71, who had a great video to confirm my damage percents~)
It works as follows:

General Attack type (If italicized, then I have shaky/missing info on the attack) (How to use the attack in game)
Name of attack
Description of what it looks like
Number of hits, % damage it deals
Quick comments, usually:
What it's useful for, anything special about the attack, and any difference from the same attack in Melee.

Note: This guide is written for a Gamecube controller set-up:
For Sideways Wiimote, replace control stick with d-pad, A with 2, B with 1, and Z with -
Nunchuck and Classic setups should read the same...

Neutral combo: (A, A-A-A-A...)
A: Double jab
Fox jabs twice
2 hits, 1,2% damage per jab
Very quick attack, much faster than in Melee.

Press A repeatedly: Lightning kicks
Fox kicks very fast, Chun-Li style.
Multiple hits (varies), 1% per kick.
These kicks are much more useful than in Melee: they can keep your opponent in the kick combo, and drag others in if they get close. Fox's legs will stretch when he does this attack.

Dash Attack: (While Running, A)
Flying kick
Fox jumps up and does a jumping, side kick.
1 hit, 7% damage
Very useful, this can lead up to combos: it hits the opponent into the air, allowing for juggling.

Forward tilt: (Press the control stick to the side, THEN press A, or press A while walking)
Side kick
Fox kicks to the side. His leg stretches as he does this attack, increasing the range.
1 hit, 6% damage
A quick attack with good range, this is a good counter for an opponent who uses smashes.

Down tilt: (Press A while crouching; Press the control stick down, then press A)
Tail sweep
Fox spins around while crouched, sweeping the enemy's feet with his tail.
1 hit, 9% damage
Because this is low down, it can be useful against enemies off an edge, or crouching/crawling. It also is rather fast, but cannot be spammed as well as it was in Melee.

Up tilt: (Press the control stick up, then press A)
Reach kick
Fox leans forward onto his hands, and kicks one of his legs upwards, reaching about the height of his head.
1 hit, 10% damage
Quick, high up, this attack is perfect to combo/juggle with, or as an anti air attack.

Forward Smash: (Press the control stick to the side and press A AT THE SAME TIME. Hold down A to charge the attack)
Front Flip Kick
Fox does a full front flip and brings his heel crashing onto the enemy
1 hit, 16% damage
This attack moves Fox, giving it about a 2 character range. Aggressive, this attack is a strong KO move with good knockback

Down Smash: (Press the control stick down and press A at the same time. Hold A to charge the attack)
Split Kick
Fox does a split, kicking both in front and behind him at once
1 hit, 14% damage
This attack is useful for enemies that use rolling dodges to get around you. It hits enemies away at low angle trajectories.

Up Smash: (Press the control stick up and press A at the same time. Hold A to charge the attack)
Back Flip Kick
Fox does a back flip, kicking as he flips over
1 hit, 16% damage on the way up, 14% on the back

Neutral Aerial: (Leave the control stick neutral and press A while in the air)
Kick
1 hit, 6% damage
A basic kick...not much to say. It's useful as it stays out for a bit, and you don't need to time the attack perfectly...

Forward Aerial: (Press the control stick in the direction you are facing and press A while in the air)
Tornado Kick
Fox spins around and kicks multiple times
5 hits, 2,3% damage per kick
Buffed from melee, this attack is much quicker and doesn't last as long, so you don't fall helplessly while attacking thin air if you miss...
Enemies hit by the attack tend to stay in the attack for the duration of the combo

Back Aerial: (Press the control stick away from the direction you are facing and press A while in the air)
Back Kick
Fox spins around and swipes with his leg behind him
1 hit, 15% damage
This attack is pretty basic, with ok knockback. It's a good KO attack at high percents, since it "seems" easier to land, but it isn't very strong...It is now different from Melee, though: It is no longer a kick that stays out, you need to time the kick much more precisely when you use it. There is a slight delay before the strike...
It seems that the area that you kick the enemy with will influence damage, with a close up hit doing less damage, ranging from 9-15% (Thanks to Juker for info!)

Down Aerial: (Press the control stick down and press A while in the air)
Drill Kick
Fox spins and kicks like a drill, doing multiple quick hits
7 hits, 2,3% damage per hit
This attack looks about the same as in Melee, no real comments.

Up Aerial: (Press the control stick up and press A while in the air)
Side-flip kick
Fox flips toward/away from the screen and kicks above him with both feet
2 hits, 17% damage (6%, then 11%)
This aerial is probably the most powerful, with the highest knock back. It is vital to know how to hit with this attack.

Neutral Special: (Leave the control stick at neutral and press B)
Blaster
Fox shoots his blaster quickly. The beam is red.
1 hit, 1,2% damage
Highly spammable, the shots can be very quickly repeated for damage. However, the range is shorter than in Melee's, and now barely reaches across the gap at the Bridge of Eldin.

Side Special: (Press the control stick to the side and press B)
Fox Illusion
Fox strikes a pose for a single moment, then dashes a far distance very quickly, hitting enemies as he passes through them
1 hit, 4% damage
With less startup time than in Melee, this attack has also been weakened from 7% to 4%. It's a good recovery and surprise attack, but be careful not to shoot yourself off the edge.
the ending time seems the same, I can't really tell...
You can make the dash shorter by pressing B in the middle of the dash: wherever Fox is when you press B is where he'll stop.

Down Special: (Press the control stick down and press B)
Reflector
Fox uses the reflector, which makes a large blue hexagon form around him, bouncing any projectiles shot at him away, doubling the damage.
1 hit, 5% damage
Certainly a strange, unique attack in Fox's arsenal, this attack is designed to protect him form flying items, projectiles, energy shots, etc.
It doubles the damage of anything it reflects, but this doesn't happen for explosive things like Bob-ombs.
The lag at the beginning is a slight bit slower than in Melee, but it isn't all too noticeable...
The reflector shield is now bigger, and doesn't spike as easily. It hits enemies to the side, and sometimes at an upward angle too.
Can be spammed by pressing B repeatedly, and can be kept out by holding B, but it doesn't hurt enemies if you keep it out:
It only shocks at startup.

Up Special: (Press the control stick up and press B)
Fire Fox
Fox charges up energy around him for a bit, then shoots straight in a direction, surrounded by fire.
5+ hits on startup, ~14% damage
1 hit while flying, 8% damage
Fox's main recovery move, this attack can reach a good distance. Use the control stick to aim which direction he moves in.
It acts the same as in Melee...

Grab: (Shield and press A, or just press Z)
Fox's grab is still fast like in Melee, great to use as a surprise attack to gain control, or if your opponent is shielding

Grab attack: (Press A while you are grabbing your enemy)
Knee
Fox hits the enemy with his knee.
1 hit, 1% damage
Much faster than in Melee, you can almost spam it over and over...

Forward Throw: (Press the control stick in the direction you are facing while grabbing an enemy)
Elbow Bash

Fox bashes the enemy with his elbow/shoulder
1 hit, 7% damage
A basic forward throw, it's pretty quick. In Melee, Fox could also bash any enemies he isn't grabbing if they stood right in front of him.

Back Throw: (Press the control stick away from the direction you are facing while grabbing an enemy)
Back Blaster
Fox throws the enemy backwards and shoots at them.
1 hit (throw), 3 hits (shots), 8% damage total
While it's not likely, the blaster shots CAN miss the target...
However, Fox is much more accurate in Brawl then in Melee, and the throw is generally much faster.

Down Throw: (Press the control stick down while grabbing an enemy)
Floor Blaster
Fox throws the enemy down as he jumps up and shoots at them.
1 hit (throw), 3 hits (shots), 9% damage total
This attack can't miss the blaster shots unless Fox is hit and interrupts the throw...

Up Throw: (Press the control stick up while grabbing the enemy)
Star Blaster
Fox tosses the enemy into the air and shoots straight up at them
1 hit (throw), 3 hits (shots), 2% damage throw, 2% damage each shot, 8% damage total
Like his back throw, Fox's shots CAN miss the enemy.

Recovery attack: (While lying down, press A or B)
Face down: Fox swings both legs back, then forward, kicking on both sides
1 hit, 6% damage
Face up: Fox swings his legs above his head, then swings his leg over as he stands up
1 hit, ?% damage

From the edge attack: (while hanging on a ledge, press A or B)
< 100%: Fox swings up and drill kicks as he slides along the ground, then flips back up to his feet
1 hit, ?% damage has invincibility frames
This attack has good range, use it to trick unwary opponents...
> 100%: Fox slowly struggles up the ledge, then quickly flip kicks.
1 hit, 11% damage, has a lot of invincibility frames
This attack can be seen from a mile away, use it with caution...

Final Smash: (After destroying the smash ball, leave the control stick neutral and press B)
Landmaster
Fox summons the Landmaster (a giant tank), and you can control it:

Control Stick: Move/Ram enemies
Jump: Hover
Crouch: Barrel Roll
Attack/special: Shoot
Shots: 18% damage
With high knockback, this is the primary form of attack...

Ramming: 16% damage
This hits enemies into the air, making a perfect opportunity to shoot them.
Barrel Roll: ??% damage
This has good knockback, and is useful to get enemies standing on top of the Landmaster

Match-ups
Orintemple already did a great job of this, all we need is a link.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=161456
And there it is.

Kill Moves

Fox's main kill move, is his Usmash, do a boost smash/hyphen smash at around 90%, depending on the character, and you have yourself a star KO. His other smashes, are also good killers. His aerials are mostly for building damage, but his bair is great for stage spiking and KOs at like 125% from the edges of the stage. Also, uair, is a good killer for over the top, and for juggling at lower %'s.

Approaches

This, is one of the hardest thing for fox, you can't WoP his aerials, but he runs fast as hell, so you need to use that to your advantage. You're better off waiting for your opponent to begin to approach you, then rush him and Dair, and try to set up one of the combos stated below. That's my basic approach strat, anyone else who has a better one, post away.

Combo Time!

Yes, you saw that right brawl has combos, or at least brawl fox does. Take his quick running speed, and the speed of which his moves come out, and couple that with the minimal lag on the majority of his moves. Alot of the combos in brawl are just on the fly, whatever you can string together, but fox has quite a few set ones, and useful at that. And here are a few of them:
1) Dair>shine>DA>utilt>utilt>usmash/nair
Mostly for low percents. Usmash is stronger but nair will definitely hit, take your pick.

2) Dair>jab>grab>dthrow>fair>possibly another fair
This is a "meh" combo, won't work on your opponent twice. if it does the first time.

3) DA>utilt>utilt>nair>dsmash/usmash OR, simplified just DA>utilt>nair
My personal favourite, and most used combo, reliable and easy to pull off. Dsmash is faster than usmash, but conversely usmash will hit more often.

4) The most difficult one yet; Dair>shine>utilt>dair>shine>utilt...repeat until it can't be repeated any more.

5) Dair>AAA combo

Anyone else who has other combos to share, would be much appreciated. Also, any variations or improvements to the ones i have up, would be welcome.

Misc.

Various "techs" and other stuff for fox.

Curved Firefox
I'm pretty sure Juker found this out.
*link*

Pivot grab
Fox has 2 types of pivot grabs, the normal one everyone has, and a sliding one, that increases his grab range.
*link*

Ledge Jumped Illusion
*link*
Done by doing side B after starting to jump after holding the ledge.

Things to do
~Make and post explanation videos
~Index
~Update with peoples feedback
~Screen shots

§witch

Smash Lord
There we go, better now. Why post the whole thing here, when the link to his awesome thread will suffice? As for combos, I know, I need more.

Wildfire393

Smash Journeyman
Some more combos I would suggest adding:

Dair to Utilt (to possibly more utilts, depending on %), to Usmash/Nair/Bair (depending on DI). This is especially useful for hopping over your opponent and pressuring the Backside of their shield. This way, even if they shield the entirety of the Dair, you can Utilt them before they can turn around into a grab. If they continue to shield, they should be poked on the first or second Utilt. This is my personal favorite Fox combo, and my number one damage builder.

Dair to grab. Use when you can land a Dair facing your opponent, either by hopping in front of their shield or backwards hopping over their shield. I think this is slightly better than Dair->Jab->Grab, as they can powershield-grab your Jab before the grab goes off.

You may also want to add a section on Killing with Fox. Here are the methods I've found most effective:
1) Upsmash. Especially Dashing Upsmash. This can kill most characters at 90%. And with Fox's fast dash, this is the perfect way to punish people who land while performing a laggy aerial or miss with a laggy smash.
2) Up Aerial. Kills from just about anywhere at about 120%, can kill lower if you can catch them in the air. Very difficult to airdodge due to its quick speed and multiple hits, plus the fact that Fox can often get out a second one as the opponent leaves their first airdodge before they can pull of a second.
3) Back Aerial. The Knockback is pretty much straight horizontal, with a bit of downward trajectory. If you can catch them near the edge of the level with this, it can kill around 80%. More likely to kill if you hit them around 120%. The timing is a little tricky, but if you can figure it out, this is a great horizontal kill, probably his best kill omve against heavy characters.
4) Forward Smash. A little slow to come out, this is best used to stop advances, since Fox retracts back a little before attacking. Can kill around 100%.

§witch

Smash Lord
Lol, I have the killing moves, but I left out uair. i put dair>shine>utilt i should make yours clear as well. thanks.

Acex27

Smash Apprentice
how would dair>shine >utilt work? Wouldnt the shine hit the oppponent away before utilit could connect, expecially with the lag the shine has on it?

§witch

Smash Lord
Sorry, dair>shine>dash attack>utilt. yeah the shine hits them away, and you run after them, shine has a lot of hitstun.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
I got 3 favorite techs of mine that i made myself.

1. multi shine= you keep on shining your oppenent until there off the cliff and shine spike them.
2. multi dair= dair dair dair dair dair until oppnenet figure out
3. drill FireFox= dair FireFox about 30-38 % damage

§witch

Smash Lord
Wow, the fox board is SOOOO dead, I was going to add instructional videos, but at this rate, I'm not going to waste my time.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
You only did the repetitive Dair thing to me, and got like 3. You should of got 1, but the online lag liked you more then me. Even your Dair to Dsmash spam shouldn't work, but the lag loves it and wants you to keep doing it haha.

It's 100% not a combo. Uptilting is faster then jumping up again and doing another Dair, but the opponent can still shield the uptilt (HINT HINT). I

Also, stop playing online and actually try it in person, even a level 9 doesn't fall for it.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
levels 9 are way different than play a human. and also i said tech not combo and those do work i got many vid but i don't have a vid cam to show people and that sucks

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
levels 9 are way different than play a human.
That's because level 9s are very bad. If something can't even work against them, it shouldn't be considered as anything worth mentioning.
and also i said tech not combo
But you listed consecutive hits...
and those do work i got many vid but i don't have a vid cam to show people and that sucks
No, we don't need a video. It's a fact it doesn't work, and I'm 100% sure those videos of you are against bad people or simply online videos of you whoring the hell out of the lag.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
That's because level 9s are very bad. If something can't even work against them, it shouldn't be considered as anything worth mentioning.

But you listed consecutive hits...

No, we don't need a video. It's a fact it doesn't work, and I'm 100% sure those videos of you are against bad people or simply online videos of you whoring the hell out of the lag.
Why are you always tryin to bang on ppl man. you always think i suck. and i beat you in a tourney. and the techs i did 2 vid was on legan and some other pros so stop hatting on me. i didn't do anything to you

AL2DAX

Smash Apprentice
Wow, the fox board is SOOOO dead, I was going to add instructional videos, but at this rate, I'm not going to waste my time.
please "waste" your time. i don't think the fox boards are dead. everywhere i post takes at least 20-60 minutes for a reply.

plus this type of info could indeed help us noobish players out.

§witch

Smash Lord
I've been planning on doing it still, I'm just *****ing, pay it no mind. So, demonstrations of the combos and pivot grab, curved firefox, and w/e I put there, they should be up within the next little while.

AL2DAX

Smash Apprentice
I've been planning on doing it still, I'm just *****ing, pay it no mind. So, demonstrations of the combos and pivot grab, curved firefox, and w/e I put there, they should be up within the next little while.
thanks, i'm 100% positive it will be appreciated. one thing that kind of ponders my mind. how come you're making an "all about fox" thread when you're a wolf main? lol just curious.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Why are you always tryin to bang on ppl man.
I'm not, I just don't like it when something completely wrong is trying to be defended.
you always think i suck.
You do and 90% of the people who matter on AllisBrawl agrees.
and i beat you in a tourney.
One set in an online tournament... the day I started playing online....
Trust me, I don't fail for Dair to Dsmash 100 times a match in person or at least now when I'm a little bit more adjust to online play.
and the techs i did 2 vid was on legan and some other pros so stop hatting on me. i didn't do anything to you
Legan isn't a pro... he got like, 25th at Darkrain's tournament (it was in person btw). He's still a nice Link player though.
Anyways, I doubt you've ever played many experienced people in general, let alone a "pro" (which you clearly don't know who to classify as).

And also... DON'T ONLY PLAY PPL ONLINE.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
I'm not, I just don't like it when something completely wrong is trying to be defended.

You do and 90% of the people who matter on AllisBrawl agrees.

One set in an online tournament... the day I started playing online....
Trust me, I don't fail for Dair to Dsmash 100 times a match in person or at least now when I'm a little bit more adjust to online play.

Legan isn't a pro... he got like, 25th at Darkrain's tournament (it was in person btw). He's still a nice Link player though.
Anyways, I doubt you've ever played many experienced people in general, let alone a "pro" (which you clearly don't know who to classify as).

And also... DON'T ONLY PLAY PPL ONLINE.
I don't suck i'm better than you so what if legan lost in a tourney it does not madder. he is still good. your not even that good and my moves does work on you. stop trying to make yourself sound all good it's lame. the only reason i do play online so i can face different ppl and check out other ppl moves so if i go to a tourney i know what there doing. and to see how good other ppl are. And when you said: Anyways, I doubt you've ever played many experienced people in general, let alone a "pro" (which you clearly don't know who to classify as). your not even close to a pro. anyway i don't talk noobs like you who always tring to start something.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
1. You're not better then me, I don't know how you can say you are. If you think it's because you barely beat me when I started playing online, then all I can say is "LOL". I've beaten a good deal of players who are better then me just because they're worse online. You can also ask anyone who matters on AiB about you compared to me.

When you won that tournament, were you aware of how mad everyone was?

Anyways... money match me for any amount, just come to any big East Coast tournament and I'll met you there...
Wait, I forgot, you play in lag fest tournaments that happen in your living room lolz (seriously, get your *** out of your house).

2. Me>Legan, I've played him alot and I'm in his crew. Unlike him, I didn't need to try out. Our leader said I was too good and it would be a waste of time. Legan is a good player who I respect, but I can't see him as pro material. That being said, you must of had a hard time with him and his.... Link xD.

3. I already explained our matches and why whatever you did worked... Just because you're bad at English doesn't mean you should be bad at reading.

4. You play online to see check out other people's moves? Are you aware the people are able to do much more in real tournaments?

5. I know I'm not close to pros lol, I get owned by them all the time. I'm well aware of how I stand, however, you are obviously confused and blinded. My idea of pro = Cort, Mew2King, Azen, etc... you know, the people who win tournaments and win hundreds and hundreds of dollars. You idea of pro = players that get owned in tournaments and are apparently not as good as me, so I guess I am a pro :D

6. Money match me.

7. You suck.

8. I didn't really want to start anything, your "techs" are sooo bad and wrong, seriously.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I can only assume you're getting tired of me tearing apart every post you make.
You're counter argument is also VERY lacking, "So what if I don't play any experienced players? You're not a pro!!!". What the hell kind of response is that?

Let's just end this silly argument. I mean, I played Samboner, one of the best ranked online players and uses Fox. He wouldn't do anything close to your silly techs.

I only mention this because, as an online lover, that should be very important to you.

I can find many people (who matter) to support my views (not just my views on your "techs", but also of who is the more skilled player), or I can just present simple facts from my knowledge, so just drop it and move on.

Way too many people trying to claim new/useless things, you don't want to fall into that category.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
I faced Samboner today and he said our fox were the same and he said he liked my tech and he found them useful and he never sean moves like that. our matches were close but he got the last blow. And why are you telling me this ?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Samboner is the nicest guy in the world, unlike myself, so I'm not surprised he would say that. Your Foxes obviously aren't the same, I've played and watched them both.

And of course he wouldn't of seen moves like that, they're horrible and I doubt he'll ever use them (which was my point).

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Omg Dude Chill It's Not That Serious It's Just A Game

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Chill?

Do you think I'm mad at you lol?
Just because I'm correcting someone and defending myself on an internet forum doesn't mean I'm mad.

Btw, to be a competitive gamer... you kinda have to take games seriously xD... which is why people go to sites like these, try hard to meet/play each other, and go to tournaments, no?

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
I'm a competitive player too, but you don't have to be on my case like saying,your moves don't work or Samboner would never use those moves because they suck. whats up with that?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm a competitive player too,
No you're not, at least not for smash.

I thought you didn't play experienced players and go to tournaments? In order to be competitive, you have to compete. Wait... no way... you can't actually think those free/friendly lagfest online tournaments are...
.... nahhh, you're not that dumb.
but you don't have to be on my case like saying,your moves don't work or Samboner would never use those moves because they suck. whats up with that?
You posted them in a Fox guide... to help people learn the character... and they don't work... so I don't see why I shouldn't denounce them.

Anything else? >_>

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
How are you going to say i'm not a competitive player. You don't even know me. You probably haven't even tried the moves I posted or you suck to bad and can't pull them off. Half of what I can do is not even used because of the lag anyway.I don't even know why your even talking to me. You know what, don't even bother posting i'm out. see ya

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
How are you going to say i'm not a competitive player. You don't even know me.
... because you don't go to tournaments and you don't play experienced players... PLEASE READ. That's all I need to know about you.
You probably haven't even tried the moves I posted or you suck to bad and can't pull them off.
You think I can't press Down A over and over??? I am a very technical/flashy Fox player in Melee and I'm pretty sure I'm capable of such silly "techs" in Brawl.
Half of what I can do is not even used because of the lag anyway.
Because it's bad? Btw, it only works in lag and I know you haven't tried it offline. You didn't even deny the fact a level 9 can escape it!!!!
I don't even know why your even talking to me.
Because you're continuing the conversation??
You know what, don't even bother posting i'm out. see ya
"CHILL OUT IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS IT'S JUST A GAME" LOLOLOLOL

§witch

Smash Lord
Mmk, at monkey, no they're not combos, or techs, but you can probably get people in them a couple of times before they figure it out, that's for the dairs. For the shines, no it will not work. I'm noy saying they're useless, I mean, I've done them myself, with slight variations. Like, I use, dair>utilt>dair>utilt>etc.
but, this is for BEGINNERS, so I'm not going to post something as a combo, as they're closer to combos than to techs, if it won't really always work. @ NJ, come on man, give the guy a break. You didn't have to rip the guy apart like that. 'Twas quite the funny flame war, but BACK TO THE GUIDE! I need some feedback to make it a better guide for potential fox mainers, so let's get this rollin'.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Hey latter bomb when are we going to face. You still use Fox right ?

§witch

Smash Lord
thanks, i'm 100% positive it will be appreciated. one thing that kind of ponders my mind. how come you're making an "all about fox" thread when you're a wolf main? lol just curious.
Because I haven't got around to changing my thing yet. but even so, i can main more than one character ;).

EDIT: Yes monkey, I do. I can play you now if you want. 2707-1284-7642
http://xat.com/Fox_Force
PMs are queer.

Top Bottom