• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Begin The Destruction - A SSBB Samus Combo Video

GALE 14

Smash Journeyman
in my opinion to much zairs but who cares ^^
very nice i like it too.

Try deleting the posts with the edit feature, or get this board's mod to do it :3

Also, thanks for the comments guys, I honestly didn't think ANYBODY would like it <3.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
I really liked it, extremely well spaced zairs, very helpful for people looking how to play samus and most importantly it was fun to watch. good job

You guys are honestly to kind ^^, if you want to see the matches they are all available on Youtube, you can see the true extent of my zair spacing there.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Jimmy does a combo??
Anyway it was brawl and samus combo video so boring as ever :3

least it's not over edited like every other brawl combo vid

anyway yousuxgetrapedbyfuzzysR.O.B

jiggerkawz fo lyfe

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
There were definitely some cool moments, but IMO the combos were too short. But decent job overall.

Thanks for the critiques guys. When I release BTD2 sometime in the summer the opponents will be alot more variable and the clips will be much longer.

@Fyist, I don't think I can do much more zair tbh, I've actually broken my z button I've hit it that much :/

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Awesome Vid, pro Samus. Loved the music.

Lol at people hating on the Zair, it's Samus!

Top Bottom