• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beezo! Update! Shortened Rulez and Important Rulez!!!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Cool Wisconsin is coming! If you guys need housing, I can still fit you all.
I don't know if someone has mention it yet, but IA may need housing, unless our drivers decide to go in the morning we may need housing for Friday night, but most likely after the Tourney.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
so joker, who's all goin from DM again? just wondering whos gonna be gone that weekend

Here's a little list of the people, who have said that they are going for sure:
  • Joker
  • Skizm
  • Bonehimer
  • Elfen
  • Razor
  • gantrain
  • Sluys
  • Vos

I may be missing 1 or 2 but that's pretty much it.
Not sure about Love since the whole limit thing however he may still go, Bone may not go now, I haven't talked to Hurricane about it, but pretty sure he won't go.

joker, i think neo's got the IA housing
Kool thanks, also thanks for housing us Neo.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace

Not sure about Love since the whole limit thing however he may still go, Bone may not go now, I haven't talked to Hurricane about it, but pretty sure he won't go.

Kool thanks, also thanks for housing us Neo.
neo is vietnamese so his house should be really big.
i might try to swing by to play with u guys

Tyser

Smash Champion
After reading first post, this could be the most strict tournament ever in the history of mankind. How lame.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
After reading first post, this could be the most strict tournament ever in the history of mankind. How lame.
i kno ain't it, it is a pretty strick tournament. but i still might want to go just to hang with some friends or something, play friendlies or something, so i'll deal with the rules if i have to

yoshii

Smash Ace
I know it sucks about the rules that are posted. I made a mistake with the choice of venue and now im stuck with a time limit and limited space. :( But there is no doubt in my mind with my experience in running these tournaments and being around the smash community that this tournament can't be really awesome. I look forward to playing all of you that come. I know that I can run this smoothly and I will not turn anyone down...even if it goes over a little. There is just no way I can do that. For the future I will look for a better venue. I am sorry you feel it is to strict though, you are missing out to play the best in MN.

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
I'll be hosting a smashfest at my place the day before the tournament. Since I'm housing IA (and WI?). That'll give everyone a chance to play a variety of people and do MMs if they like.

CommanderCody08

Smash Apprentice
Me and three friends will probably come to this.

It says $10 singles. Does this mean $10 for melee singles and $10 for brawl singles or $10 for both?

Tyser

Smash Champion
For the bad game or the good game?

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot this tournament is only hosting the bad game. Iowa has some dece teams people then.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
I still might come.
Awwww yeeeah. Love is (maybe) in the house

I'll be hosting a smashfest at my place the day before the tournament. Since I'm housing IA (and WI?). That'll give everyone a chance to play a variety of people and do MMs if they like.
Wootz to NeoMagic. Lookin forward to it. Hopefully I'll get some sleep that night, lol.

It says $10 singles. Does this mean $10 for melee singles and $10 for brawl singles or $10 for both?
I'm pretty sure it means $10 each.

yoshii

Smash Ace

Just to let you know, if you haven't read my updated posts, this is a brawl tourney only. No melee. So $20 will cover everything. (brawl singles, brawl teams)

There will be a couple melee setups in the back, for friendlies and such.

Sago

Smash Lord
dosent look like me or bud are going, its bad timeing we would have to get up at like 4 in the morning and no one wants to team so see you next time. Sorry guys that would have been the most fun car ****ing ever

Top Bottom