• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Becoming Pro Isn't Fictional.

Rhox

Smash Rookie
Not only was this very entertaining, but also very inspirational.

This thread has pretty much inspired me to a level of inspiration I didn't know I could have. It's helped me come to terms with the realities of maining a low tier character. I always tried to believe I didn't need subs for my character and that I should just be "that good" and beat even the best top tiers. In he back of my mind I always kinda knew this wasn't possible, but now I fully acknowledge that. This thread deserves a sticky for how awesome it is.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
This makes me feel good I main a High Tier. I mean, I have secondaries, but am pretty certain I won't ever use them as counterpicks. Losses teach people, true? They're some of the best lessons, no matter what kind of loss it is.

Sky`

Smash Lord
Thanks guys. I wrote this guys to start having people play this game really competitively.

Top Bottom