• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

unityole

Smash Lord
Yakal, I would have reported you, but instead I decided to give you 4 points of infractions for spamming (lol jk :p)

Anyways, yay, I'm a mod :p

Only a month left before I epicly fail at this tourney :p
blueyoshi, if dan comes u'll probably get 5th at the tourney, in 64 obviously.

apparently theres a person name nate? i think thats his name, main kirby and was able to take some games off Dan, and hes STILL RUSTY. oh and hes also from victoria! so i heard from him hes old school and hes probably better than i am too.

theres dan, me, meta, nate, kefit etc etc.. and order goes like

DAN >>> nate = kefit >= me

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Wait a minute... are you telling me that after all this time, there was a competitive 64 smasher in Victoria other than me all along?

Is there a way for me to contact this Nate? I'm very rusty as well... so we would un-rust eachother pretty well (you know what I mean ;) )

Or is this a joke? :p

unityole

Smash Lord
Wait a minute... are you telling me that after all this time, there was a competitive 64 smasher in Victoria other than me all along?

Is there a way for me to contact this Nate? I'm very rusty as well... so we would un-rust eachother pretty well (you know what I mean ;) )

Or is this a joke? :p
not a joke, this is why u should use msn everyday instead of facebook.
really hes online everyday (MSN).

no worries i will dust of my rusty skills against cpu or training mode, thats how i got good in the first place anyway.

unityole

Smash Lord
rob u should ask dan for his email address, i dont go no permission plus i only spoke to him for like 10 mins.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
lol I have a really big feeling that this "64 guy in Victoria" thing is a joke. I asked for the email address... since if it didn't exist, it would be obvious... but your response makes me think yeah... it's a joke :p

I'll see him in Vancouver if it's real... but... yeah... :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
blue yoshi is a pretty big noob imo

also, if im going i'm probs teaming with get@will. :3

unityole

Smash Lord
rob ure a fool if u think im joking. its common sense not to give out someone else's email address, why would i give it to u if u asked? its his personal information. I got his from Dan, u should ask dan for it, although i doubt nate prob doesnt give a ****.

but yea if he would take couple games off dan, hes pretty **** good.

Sion

Island of Horizon
i have a screenshot if you want me to post it

..i know all about you mods and your editing
cause i was a mod at one point

Top Bottom