• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
sorry yakal bro

so. Can there be a side tourney where you can show off your techskill to win over Sions heart?

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Good evening, Sion. I'd like to begin by introducing myself. My name is Victor, but I choose to go by the alias Victra. I come from a place known only for its mall, located closely to a city known only for a 'well-known' stampede. In addition to this, I've had no sexual intercourse with the opposite sex. However, I am often involved in a number of homosexual activities. In contrast, and despite the lack of legitimate evidence, I believe you too have been in a involved in a number of homosexual activities. Activities I, and my companions, look up upon.
:3
Ah..... I see.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Lookin' mad cute over there.

I'd take that out on a date. Dinner or a movie. Not both though. Definitely not.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
you know whats mad cute. It looks like our avatars are like...looking at each other through the computer monitor or something. ^^

:3

Diakonos

Smash Lord
This thread is so spammy, in a very rainbow kind of way. Victra, control yourself or I'll sick higher mods on you!

Xanskar

Smash Lord
here's a tip
you can jump up to 2 spaces above you
so if you hit the first one, you can hit the 3rd one after but not the 4th
this allows you to get an extra bit of points before you hit the bird and double your score each time

Top Bottom