• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Diakonos

Smash Lord
More TVs and set-ups, more fun. If you guys are prompt, we can get more smash in. :)

The room is much bigger than the past few smashfests.
:phone:

AIDS

Smash Lord
we had that date planned for weeks, i just never made the thread for it
Yeah, and never considered the fact a lot of decent players(myself included) could not do it. Being the fact this is PR, shouldn't we want the best turn out possible, so if myself, Booshk, and Nathan, and possibly more can't go and those are all decent players, then should it not have been discussed if we could move it rather then ignoring the other post?

One week later would be perfect! September third everyone's done there exams and it is the last weekend before School starts, I don't know why no one would ask Oak/Vict if that is okay? Every time someone supports 27th > 3rd I see nothing except "the 27th works for us, do it!" I have not seen a single "the third does not work for me" So why could we not have made a better selection of a date?

Cause I have no contact with most of them, and they could read what my post say and make a simple reply, plus I am not hosting, so it is not really my responsibility. Ohhh Yakal <3, No homo.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Keith, if the Okanagan and Victoria kids were the ones who needed to be asked and you were the one desiring the date change, why didn`t you do it yourself?

Mad J

Smash Cadet
ya i would be down for the week after... Its the long weekend too !!! I wanted to go to the next tourney soo badly too :/.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
For the record, as long as people aren't jewish and only choosing one tournament to go to, I'd gladly go to a tournament on the 27th and the 3rd. But I know the rest of the okanagan gets smashed out easily and they've likely taken time off out of their schedules for the tournament already.

AIDS

Smash Lord
Keith, if the Okanagan and Victoria kids were the ones who needed to be asked and you were the one desiring the date change, why didn`t you do it yourself?
I think that falls under the host responsibility, plus I have no contact with any of them anyway. I would think posting on the BC Canada thread should be good enough for them to see and discuss.
Ohh Yakal <3, No homo!

AIDS

Smash Lord
Why should your scheduling have to be the tourney hosts responsibility? That makes no sense to me.

and that's why you ask on how to contact them
I addressed my issues for the tournament host to see even before any final date or thread was made, I would think that they would look on the forums and see here what would happen or Evan who is deciding the date in this case to know more about what works best since I figured he had already talked to people.

Plus I have no way to contact them, so no Johns.
keith bein keith
GTFO son! lawlz

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I think tony should be removed from PR because he fails lol
tonyle604 says:
Im alone right now you got a min to chat??
John~ says:
?
tonyle604 says:
Are you a feeling dirty??
John~ says:
nice virus
tonyle604 says:
I think you and I are gonna get along just fine!!

Metà

Smash Master
I addressed my issues for the tournament host to see even before any final date or thread was made, I would think that they would look on the forums and see here what would happen or Evan who is deciding the date in this case to know more about what works best since I figured he had already talked to people.

Plus I have no way to contact them, so no Johns.

GTFO son! lawlz
qq more

also why do you post in this thread more than the actual bc thread

Top Bottom