• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Violence

Smash Lord
Wait, what? I camp?

Here are following matchups I camp in:

Puff(and it's still terrible for me)
Peach
Ganon(it doesn't work since I'm not even technical enough to spam missiles, even Meta is better at spam than I am)

Even when I do just shoot missiles, I will eventually go in.

I dunno, I don't see it.

Sion

Island of Horizon
evan literally camped the bottom part of great bay and ***** me continuously. i did not like the feel of it.

offensive camp imo

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Come to our regional! Adam, it's the same house that we kicked it at when you were over here last time aka Adam can vouch for us and say that it's filty cuz well It's a filthy house and the tournament is going to be awesome. Hopefully trying to get some big names up here. And we plan on making this a series depending on how this tourney goes :p

booshk

Smash Lord
i cant drive the car its my mums

but i'm totally down to go, if someone could drive me thatd be sick :) i'll chip in for gas and all... i wanna be wif sion

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I hope you guys are still staying sharp, because I'm improving very quickly! ;D

And I'm sure Terrorbird, Howard and Mike wouldn't mind being on either. :awesome:

Top Bottom